A star overnight Chapter 12

I nervously fiddled around with my bracelet as i walked towards A.P Photoshoots. This is it. I don't know what to expect. My heart starts racing. What are they gonna do to my hair? I look over at Owen, who seems strangely irritated for some reason. I shrug it off and walk up the steps of the entrance. Gwen came with us, wearing a Gucci bag and a Gucci summer outfit. So...why am i doing this anyway?  It's not like i'm applying on becoming a model, i mean im not as near as skinny as them! And why do i need a portfolio? This sucks. 

"Alright, so...i think i'm gonna put this hair up...but i want a sort of a chic look to it. It's surely goingto be cute and a little bit messy." The stylist mumbled to himself. 

"You're gonna look great." Gwen whispered in my ear.

I hope i do.

"Gwen, you didn't have to pay for my photshoot." I said.

"I wanted to, besides you're my sister." Gwen smiled.

I already knew her for like a day, and the famous model calls me her sister? Wow.

"Well...at least let me pay you back. How much was this?"

Gwen furrowed her eyebrows, "just $485 it's a good photoshoot place as well."

I almost choked on my own spit, "$485???? I...I thought it was going to be like $20?!"

Gwen looked at me like i was crazy and sighed, "Of course not! Heavens to Betsy!  And i told you i don't mind. I'm rich!" 

I smiled a bit and felt guilty. 

After it almost seemed like an hour, the stylist spun me around to face the mirror like they do in the movies and i nearly screamed. 

"Th...this...this is...this is..." I was gasping for air. I covered my mouth with my hands and kept slowly moving to the mirror. This is ME? WOW...

"How do you like it?" The stylist asked, but of course, he didn't expect an answer, since he was confident and a professional, but i answered anyway.

"Like it? I LOVE IT! This isn't what i was expecting! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh..." I kept staring at the pretty girl in the mirror, smiling like a moron. This is ME! My hair was pulled back neatly and was messy at the back(in a cute way) my eyes has gone...bigger and brighter! And my lips were fuller! My cheeks were cute and a peach colour, and of course, i was wearing a chic dress, super sexy and elegant JUST LIKE ME!. And i'm still amazed that he managed to work with my ugly hair! I mean WOW! Talk about Angel fingers...!  I moved with caution as i was afraid that i'd mess up my makeup. 

Gwen smiled and took my hand. "OK, so now we're going to take pictures! Meet Anthony!" Gwen gestured me to  Anthony, the professional photographer. He nodded and smiled at my direction. Owen was there too. His jaw dropped, but he didn't say a word. 

Gwen giggled, "Owen's speechless!" 

Owen shook his head and cleared his throat, acting natural, "You look good." He shrugged and turned back to Anthony, who had brown spiky hair and wore sexy glasses that actually suited him. I am surrounded by sexiness. I smiled to myself and turned to Anthony. "So...hi!"

"Hey." His voice was ultra hot omgomgogmogmgo. "So...you ready, Sarah?" 

I nodded, practically drooling on him. 

"OK! Then let's get this started! Just be calm, loosen yourself up, be confident, chin up, smile and just go with the flow. This will take about...an hour?" 

I blinked, "Y-you mean i'm going to spend an hour taking a bunch of pictures?"

Anthony rolled his eyes, "well, yeah. Cut me some slack this is the shortest session ever. Let's get moving." He shouted, grinning.