A star overnight Chapter 8

"well, hello! You must be Samantha..."

"Sarah..." I corrected awkwardly. I was standing next to Jennifer, Stella's daughter. She came to help me move to L.A, and i can already see that she has a sour spot for me. 

"Gee...sorry." Jennifer smiled sweetly.
"But i can't blame you...you pobably have more time to spend than being with a nobody like me, right?" My heart was beating, she was going to ruin my life now that i said that!! But Jennifer's smile never moved one bit, "Oh, i dont mind. I need a vacation anyway."

I rolled my eyes. This was going to be a long day. 

It was raining, i went to get my stuff from the shed, (it wasn;t like i needed them to go to L.A anyway) but i grabbed my boots, photos, some money and a picture of my mom. I walked back alone and found myself face to face with Owen.
 "I...i thought you were crying... or upset." He murmured. 
I snorted, " this isnt the first time i travelled withought Dad."
"You know...you don't hav to come if you don't want to..." Owen looked to the ground.
"I do." I reassured him.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry this chapter is so short!!! 

So basically, sarah went in the car with owen, jennifer and stella and said bye to dad and were on their way to L.A