A star Overnight Chapter 18

"Oh, em, gee Sarah, you don't have a Twitter?" Gwen asked me.

"Um...no...?"

"Every kid in Aim High has Twitter. It's a way to keep in touch." Owen joined the conversation.

"I know but..." I sighed, "I don't have time for that."

"We'll make an account for you." Gwen suggested.

I rolled my eyes. 

"What should your user name be?" Owen asked.

"Sarah." I replied.

Owen looked at me, "Something more exciting. "

'Mmmm...' I tried to think, "SarahHatesJennifer123?"

Gwen rolled her eyes, "Oh, come on. Just try to think of a name."

"Sarah!" I replied, not thinking of any other name.

"Fine." Gwen typed on the laptop, she looked at me, "You know the rest." She handed the laptop to me. 

"Done." I announced after a while.

Owen put his arms around me and Gwen nodded and took the laptop away from me, she looked at me and Owen and pursed her lips, "Then i'll leave you two alone..." And with that, she turned around and left the room. 

Are things going to start getting awkward?

 I looked at his lips, did i really kiss them the other day? It seems so uneal, everything does. Here, Aim, Ian and Paul...this is like a movie.

"You like what you see?" I heard Owen said, and smirked.

"You tell me." I teased him.

"Well, i don't know about you, but i am seeing something that i like." He said, laying his eyes on me. I bit my lip. My heart was racing again, and i was positive that i was blushing. 

"And what might that be?" I asked, smirking back at him. 

Owen smiled and pressed his lips on mine. I shivered, he was so gorgeous and hot. I put my arms around his neck and put my fingers through his hair. 

I pulled away and smiled.

"you're so beautiful..." Owen whispered, gazing longingly into my eyes.

"You too." The words automatically came out. I was embarrassed.

But Owen just chuckled and kissed me a again, this time it was a long, soft kiss.

My heart was racing, this was really happening!

Then he was the one to pull back, i opened my eyes to face him.

"I should stop." He smiled a bit, "If i don't i wouldn't be able to control myself."

I shrugged and leaned closer to him, "I don't care."

"What if...I lose control in class or...if everyone finds out..."

"Just don't think about it." I whispered.

He put his arms on my waist and pulled me closer to him, "I love you."

It felt like my whole body turned into water and my mind was flowing around. I body turned all weak and jelly feeling. He said he loves me. Do i feel the same way?

I wasn't sure, so i held him too and closed my eyes.

I mumbled an excuse to leave but i'm not quite sure what happened after.

The next day, I showed up at school with Gwen's polka dot light blouse with a skinny black belt, and a black tight skirt. I was fussing with my hair, not sure if the new style fitted me, a messy bun. Not quite me.