A star overnight chapter 7

"Owen..." I said, sleepyly.

"Yeah?" 

"Why do you want me to go to L.A. so much?"

Owen looked at me and say up. "Because you're a future star."

"But...i don't want to go...i mean i do! But...i kinda feel selfish...you know since my mom went to hospital, it was my job to keep him company and to not make him feel lonely. I mean...im all he's got at the moment. And im scared that..." My voice was cut off, i tried to hold back my tears, this was so childish of me. "And im scared that...When i leave....he'll be all alone..." I sniffed.

Owen stared at me for a long time, thinking. "You think he'll be that weak?" That question hung in the air.

A while later...

"OK,Sarah. When Stella comes, just pretend like you know her and haven't seen her in a long time." Owen ordered.

I sighed, "This is ridiculous."

"This is just the beginning." Owen whispered.

"So, she'll be here anytime soon?" Dad asked, in kitchen.

"Yep," Owen replied, "I just called her giving her the directions. She'll be here."

To be honest, i couldn't wait to see Stella. Would she be some filthy rich bitch? Or a Posh Lady? Old, young? Gorgeous? Heck yes! 

The doorbell rang.

We all looked at each other. It would make sense if i opened it. And i did. What i saw next took my breath away. Sweet Jesus, she was gorgeous!!! Straight out of a magazine!!! She looked like a...human barbie!! My jaw dropped and i stared at her. Tall, wearing designer perfume...designer EVERYTHING! Smooth flawless skin! No visible pores in sight! I automatically hugged her, but not for show, i feel like i've seen her somewhere. On holiday? On T.V? She hugged me back aswell, and kissed my cheek. "Darling, Sarah. I haven't seen you for time, honey child! Look at you!!! All grown up!" Stella smiled at me, with her shining teeth. I smiled back, amazed. Something tells me she is important. Then i remembered. I've only seen it once, on T.V. When i was bored i switched it on. She was there. On T.V. She was a special guest in- "America's next top model!!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me. I was mortified. "I-i...You've grown to look like one of those ladies from America's next top model, girl!" I squealed, quickly. Gasping in relief. 

"Yup!, well i did lose a couple 'pounds last year! And George! I haven't seen you for quite a while!" She moved to my dad, embracing him.

"Um...y-yeah...?" My dad mumbled.

"Mm. Sorry, i haven't introduced myself until now. Im Stella, I was one of your mom's friend! We always used to talk. I used to see you a couple of times at the supermarket. Then we moved to L.A. So how you've been?" Stella asked, still smiling politely.

"Im very good, how are you?"

"Oh! Same old, same old. I'm so physicked i get to see my girl, Sarah!" Stella giggled.

I laughed too and smiled. THIS.WAS.AMAZING~~~ SHE CALLED ME HER GIRL!

Dad smiled too, but he was a little bit confused. 

Owen told me before Stella came, that she had a daughter named Jennifer, who was a snob, and a famous singer, and hot!  But i didn't know her family was THIS famous! And Stella is in our house!

So we discussed the trip to L.A with dad. He agreed with it, i don't know why. It was like he didn't mind being alone, or maybe he put HIS feelings aside and concentrated on my feelings. I felt a bit guilty. 

"I love your hair." I blurted out, Stella was wearing a messy (but good looking) hairstyle, that was pulled up, and clipped. It was kind of vintage, and so were her clothes.

"Thanks! When we get to L.A, we can do a fun makeover for you! I can teach you lots of cute, sexy hairstyles!" She laughed. 

Owen has been awfully quiet since Stella came, but it looks like he was quite close to her. Made me quite jealous.  

"Sorry, for asking, George but...can i have a small glass of water, please?" Stella asked, George said sure and walked to the kitchen, "I have to keep hydrated to keep my skin flawless," 

I can secretly hint that she was giving me fashion tips already, and we weren't even in L.A yet.

"I heard about Emily. I hope she gets better soon. I wish her all the best." Stella said, softly, finally getting her cup of water.

"Yes, thanks." I said, a bit irritated that they are using my mom's condition as a joke.

Stella let her mouth hang open, still holding the cup of water, "Oh! I almost forgot!" She put the cup on the living room table and smiled, "I brought lemon cakes!"