A star Overnight Chapter 14

I woke up in the morning, feeling like my left side of my brain has been hit my a truck. I grunted and stomped to the bathroom, yawning. Owen was sitting on the bathroom floor, sleeping? I closed my eyes and opened them again. He was still here. I grew inpatient and whispered his name quietly. 

"Owen...Owen! OWEN!" 

His eyes flew open and he looked at me, he slowly stood up and reached for his bum, "Ouch." 

I giggled a bit and helped him up. 

"You Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah...my butt's cold, though."

We looked at each other in silence. 

"We need to talk." He whispered.

"Great! Me too! Um, listen...why don't you just step out of the bathroom, and we'll talk!" I gave him a reassuring smile. 

"Um. Right, OK." He said, confused and did what i told him to do. 

When he got out, i quickly shut the bathroom door and locked it. 

For the next 10 minutes, he kept banging on the door, which did no good to my head ache. 

"Sarah! Your hair! OH EMM GEE! Your hair needs fixing up! Give me the brush." She snatched the brush away from me, i rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Gwen. I'm not going anywhere, i just want to put it in a Pony Tail." I protested.

"Hunny, do you want to look like a dork for the rest of your life? I wasn't a dork when i was younger." She squealed.

"Um...but you're the same age as me-"

"Be quiet and let me do your hair! Ooo!" I knew what the 'Ooo' meant, it meant that Gwen had some crazy idea. Before she could say anything, I slapped my hands on her mouth and laughed.

"Don't say anything!" I threatened.

"MMMMMMMM!!!!MMMM!!" Gwen replied, she pointed to my hair.

I rolled my eyes and removed the hand away form her mouth, and my hand was now covered in red lipstick.  "What?" I sighed. 

"Well, i was thinking that we could put in some highlights and then we would-"

"No way." I mumbled. 

"Come on, please! It'll look good on you! It will give a lighter effect!"

I sighed more deeply, "Not now."

Gwen moaned and made the puppy eyes.  

After Gwen brushed my hair neatly, and it looked less like cat woman's hair, i threw on a designer blue top that Gwen gave me and a $174 red skinny jeans. With blue platform pumps. I know i said i wouldn't go anywhere today, especially since what happened with the paparazzi the other day, but Gwen forced me to do another photo shoot, and my new school was just a week away!

I sighed to myself, figuring how to walk in these heels, and i was standing in such awkward position. 

But one good thing came out of going to the Photo shoot, IAN AND PAUL WOULD COME WITH US! I mean, look at me! I was some boring country teenage girl and now i'm walking in the street with Ian and Paul! Yep, I'm that girl! And it feels so unreal. 

Well, i haven't talked to Paul or Ian since the first day they arrived. Am i going to get the chance to at least say one word to them today? 

I looked at the backseat of the car that Owen was driving. And Gwen, Ian and Paul were in another car. Great. I bet Gwen did that on purpose. I sighed. So now I'm alone with Owen...now what? I crossed my arms.