~Fallen tears~

"Tikki...I can't do this anymore...I have to leave Paris." The little kwami gapsed, "What!? You can't leave,you have to protect Paris!" Marinette scoffed, "with my belly just hanging out!? Tikki I have to leave, Cat noir will find out eventually and I can't have that."

"Your not getting an abortion are you?!" Marinette shook her head, "having a baby is all I wanted in my life,but I wanted it to be with Adrien! I wanted to get married and have a family with him, heck I don't even know Cat noir's true identity."

"Then where will you go?" Marinette thought for a few seconds, "America." Tikki gasped again, "WhAT? Marinette please reconsider!!"

Marinette held the kwami in the palms of her hands, "it's gonna be ok, you can just find another ladybug to take my spot." Tikki hugged her thumb, "nobody can replace you..."

Marinette hugged the crying kwami, "I know,but I can't take care of a baby and be Paris's superhero at the same time." Tikki sniffed, "just tell cat noir...please don't leave."

Marinette sighed and wiped her nose. "Tikki,I told you I can't, now I have to go start packing my things."

Marinette went to her room and grabbed some boxes and started packing.

Tikki sat on the counter,watching every movement Marinette did. Marinette held her tears back, she was leaving her family,friends, and her whole life behind and what? Just for some cat?

Tikki floated next to Marinette, "please...don't go." Marinette hated seeing Tikki cry,but she couldn't stay no matter how many times she told Tikki she couldn't. "Just don't tell cat noir about this or that I'm pregnant, ok?" Tikki nodded. "Go back to Master Fu tomorrow,and tell him about this." Tikki nodded again and hugged Marinette one more time.

The next day, Cat noir came back to Marinette's apartment, he knocked on her balcony's door again. "Mari,Princess, could you please let me in.." He heard nothing, "Princess! Please let me in...or I'll have to get inside myself."

Cat noir stepped back and ran towards the door hitting it with his right arm. BANG! The door fell back, Cat noir stood in shock, the whole place was empty. "Marinette!?" He Yelled on more time, he looked around,nothing or no one was here.

He noticed something was one the floor, he picked it up. It was a heart shaped morganite yellow-gold necklace he gave her on her birthday last year.

Looks like this:

Cat noir chuckled, he remembered Marinette's reaction when she saw it

Cat noir chuckled, he remembered Marinette's reaction when she saw it. "Cat noir! Oh! It's beautiful! You didn't have to!", "of course I did! Anything for my princess." Marinette hugged cat noir, "this looks so expensive,how much did it cost you?!" Cat noir gave her a sheepish smile, "maybe, $2,600?" Marinette gasped, "wtf! How much money do you have? Chat, that wasn't really necessary-" Cat noir lifted her chin to look at him, "it doesn't matter because the most valuable thing I have is, you."

Cat noir clenched the necklace against his chest,tears rolled down his cheek, "why did you just leave princess?.." Cat noir went on his knees and sobbed with the necklace still in his leather hands. The black cat cried,cried in the middle of the empty apartment, he could smell Marinette's scent from the necklace.

She's always wore this... He thought. Where could've she gone to? Is this my fault?

Cat noir thought about the other night, he remembered every little detail. Every moan,every smile/smirk, every movement, every cuddle, all of it. He missed her smile,scent,touch, her beautiful blue-bell eyes, why'd it have to stop?
(Life ain't fair Chat 🤧, sorry)
That's when it hit him, he realized, he realized that he was in love with Marinette. He was in love,which made him feel more pain.

Sorry not sorry. 652 words, wow big accomplishment. Hope y'all enjoyed reading this, even though this whole chapter was gloomy 😞