~Valued?~

I'm gonna continue this story, I don't want you guys to be left without an ending, it's just not fair. So here ya go, Enjoy! 😉
.
.
.
"You don't deserve an answer chaton! Now, let go of me!" Cat blanc growled, "why do you make everything so difficult princess? If you don't talk, I'll make you."

Alya heard everything that was happening and grabbed a vase she found, she threw it at Chat's back. SHATTER! "Arghhhh, (grunts) who the hell threw that?!", he dropped Marinette on the floor and glared at Alya.

Alya glared back at him, Tikki hid in her pocket, so he wouldn't notice her.

Cat blanc raised his right hand up, "Cataclysm!" He walked towards Alya slowly, "why must you be so 'buggy' Alya?", he said grinning. Marinette got up and tackled the white cat to the ground.

"Get off of me!", he snarled. "No! I'm not letting you hurt her again!" (Marinette grabbed his right wrist that was charged with destructive power, putting it against the couch, it turned to ash right away).

"Noooo!", Cat blanc gritted through his teeth.
"Alya! Get his ring now!", Alya nodded. Cat blanc smirked and pushed Marinette off of him. He leaped out the window before Alya could get to him. "Damn it!", Marinette looked through the window, he was heading to Le Grand Paris.

"Alya, could you give me your earrings. It's about time Ladybug plays a part, if that's ok with you." Alya nodded and took off the earrings, one by one. "Here, besides, Paris needs their true hero back."

Alya handed her the earrings, Mari smiled and hugged her. "Thank you for understanding", "no problem, but you should hurry up. Your baby's life is at sake right now."

Marinette put the earrings on, "well, I wouldn't say my baby, his dad's too." Alya giggled, "whatever." Tikki appeared next to Marinette.

(Omg this is cringeworthy 😣 sorry I'm just a terrible writer)

"Are you ready Tikki?", Tikki nodded. "I'm ready when you are Marinette!" "Tikki, Spots on!"

"OMG!", squealed Alya. Once Marinette or should I say ladybug finished transforming, she noticed her suit looked different. "This is a little strange, but ok?"

Ladybug then left and went after the white cat. "Is that ladybug?", "wow! Her suit is different!" The hero looked down, many Parisians took photos or videos of her, they couldn't believe that it was Ladybug, since she was gone for almost a whole year and is back all of a sudden.

"Ladybug!", they cheered. The hero smiled, how I missed the old days. She shook her head, "focus Ladybug!", she finally arrived at the Hotel and rushed inside.

"Chloe!? Chat?!", Ladybug then heard a muffled scream in the lobby. "Hello?", she turned the door knob, but it was locked.

"Oh fuck this, I'm not wasting time." She kicked the door open with heavy force. Inside Chloe was found, but she was all tied up in ropes and her mouth was duck-taped.

"Chloe! Are you ok? Who did this to you?!", ladybug untied her and ripped the tape off her mouth. "Owwww!", "S-Sorry Chloe."

"It's ok. Ladybug! I can't believe it's you! Where have you been all this time?" The hero sighed, "I can't explain right now, but do you happen to know if you've seen Cat noir, but-"

Chloe sighed, "yes, but he's akumatized isn't he? (Ladybug nodded) he asked me about Hugo? I told him I didn't have him so he tied me up and threw me in here! I promised Marinette to take care of her baby and I failed! I'm a terrible person!"

Ladybug shook her head, "no your not and I can't blame you. I'll take care of everything, now you must go." Chloe Smiled and hugged her, she then left where police officers comforted her outside.

Ladybug ran up the stairs, "Cat blanc! Let's talk about this, it's me, ladybug, remember me?" She noticed the walls had scratch marks and the halls were all trashed, the lights flickered a few times. She felt an uneasy feeling, that made her stomach churn.

A few footsteps were heard and ladybug quickly stopped in her tracks, she cautiously looked around the hall. "H-hello? Chat?"

A loud cry was then heard a few halls away, "Hugo!", Ladybug quickly ran down the halls to the noise. "Hugo? Sweetie, where are you?"

The elevators weren't working so Ladybug ran up two floors of stairs to the cries she kept hearing. "Hugo! *pant* I'm coming, d-don't worry!"

Once ladybug finally got to the top floor, she ran down the hall where the noise was located. She turned the door knob, it was locked. "What!? No! (The cries then stopped) H-Hugo?"

Ladybug stepped back, she ran towards the door again, and kicked it open. The door fell back and she ran inside. "Hugo?", she desperately looked around the room, she could've swore her heart skipped a beat.

Ladybug saw Cat blanc standing at the balcony with Hugo in his arms, he looked at the sky as Hugo had a pacifier in his mouth, he slept peacefully in chat's arms.

"C-Chat...", he turned around. "Ladybug? What a surprise, I never thought I could see you again." Ladybug walked towards him cautiously, "Chat, could you-you give me the baby?"

Cat blanc stepped back, "why should I? Are you just gonna disappear again, but with Hugo this time?" Ladybug frowned, "Please trust me on this, I don't want to hurt you."

The white cat took the pacifier out from Hugo's mouth and threw it on the floor. "Everything I need is right here, so don't plan of taking him away from me or I will squish you like a bug."

"I-I'll give you my miraculous! D-doesn't Hawkmoth want that? My miraculous?" Cat blanc chuckled, "Hawkmoth isn't controlling me, nor was he ever. Keep your miraculous, it's the last thing I would ever want anyways."

"Chat, you have to give me the baby, his mother must be worried about him.", he smirked, "the mother?, right. Well tell her I got her a gift." He threw a necklace at Ladybug, the necklace he kept since the day Marinette left.

My necklace! He had it this whole time?

Ladybug picked it up, "it doesn't matter because the most valuable thing I have is you." Those words kept rewinding in her head, those words were something she knew she couldn't ever forget...ever.

"What happened to the old chat that I loved?", she could feel her eyes getting watery. The white cat tilted his head a bit and smiled, "Ladybug, you never loved me. After all my confessions and hints, you never accepted my love."

"YES I DO!", Ladybug took her earrings off and threw them on the floor. She de-transformed, revealing her identity. "M-Marinette?" The bluenette hugged him, he allowed her. She kissed Hugo's head, he was still alseep.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Princess, don't cry...not in front of our child", Chat said brushing his fingers through her bangs. "What other things are you hiding?" Marinette shook her head.

"Do I even value you chat?"

1191 words. Now I should stop here, sorry 😬 I'm gonna stop at cliffhangers, or not? I'm gonna continue this story for those marichat shippers out there, so don't get upset 🙃 Comments, questions, or suggestions?