~Hugo~

The doctor handed the baby to the nurses, they wrapped it in a soft blanket. Marinette laid in bed, drops of sweat rolled down her face as she panted. The doctor then handed the newborn to Marinette, "Congratulations Miss, your now officially a mother." Marinette took the baby into her arms, she smiled.

I did it...

The baby opened it's eyes slowly,squinting. It had bright,green,emerald eyes, just like his father's, his hair was a dark midnight color,just like his mother's. Marinette started to sob quietly, tears of joy dropped down her checks.
"Welcome to the world...Hugo." The baby then started to cry, "shh,shhhh, it's ok,don't cry."
Hugo looked into his mother's sweet yet tired eyes.

my sweet little kitten...

"I must take him to the nursery room, I'm sorry", said a nurse. Marinette nodded and handed Hugo to the nurse, she left the room with the baby in her arms. Marinette felt weak,tired, some what happy at the same time. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I wish you were here chat...to see your kitten,your son.

Cat noir sighed, he sat at the balcony of Marinette's old apartment. He held the necklace in his hand, he ears went to the side. Cat noir frowned and whispered to himself, "You brought me sunshine,when I only saw rain. You brought me laughter...when I only felt pain." Tears rolled down his cheeks, he clutched the necklace to his chest.

Alybug saw everything, but she couldn't hear what he said. Why is he at Marinette's old apartment? Should I intervene,probably not, Alybug then left.

A few days later Marinette was finally allowed to leave the hospital, so was Hugo. Marinette hugged her baby and gave him kisses everywhere. The baby giggled "Your such a cutie!" Marinette cooed the little baby as it kept giggling, his smiled reminded her of chat's.

Marinette frowned a bit, "let's go home Hugo, you must be very tired." Marinette went to her car and put Hugo his baby seat, she buckled him up and started the car. Once she got home, she put Hugo into his crib, with in a second Hugo feel asleep. Marinette smiled and brushed her fingers through his hair.

Marinette got her phone out and called Alya, "oh hey girl! I'm sorry about our last conversation." "No,it's ok, I actually have to tell you something." Marinette grinned as she said this, "Really!? What is it?!" Alya said curiously. "Alya, I had my first child!" Marinette squealed,but quietly since she knew Hugo was sleeping.

"OMG! Really! Congratulations Marinette!! Can you please come to Paris! Please just for a while, I want to see-uh." Marinette giggled "it's a boy", "awww,please Marinette come to Paris! I just want to see him!" Marinette thought for a bit, "I guess I could go back, my parents would want to see their first grandchild anyways."

Alya screamed happily, Marinette covered her phone so Hugo wouldn't wake up. "Sorry" Alya said awkwardly, "it's ok" Marinette chuckled.

"I'll try to see what I can do." "Ok, well call me later when you made you mind up." Marinette nodded and hanged up. I do wanna go back to Paris,but what if Chat finds out about Hugo? I lied to him for months and he will...I don't even want to think about his reaction.

Marinette sighed and rubbed her head, she thought for a long hard time, she was going back to Paris.

590 words! I'll stop here now, hoped  you enjoyed reading this, see ya next time 👋