~Fights and truths~

Marinette ran to back to Alya's apartment with Hugo in her arms, "there you are!! I've been looking for you everywhere as Alybug!" Alya got up from the couch to hug Marinette. "I'm sorry that I left you, I left Hugo with Chat so-" Marinette glared at Alya, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT! YOU DONT JUST GIVE SOME STRANGER YOUR FRIENDS BABY!!!"

Alya put her hands up in defense. "I didn't give him to a stranger, and cat noir is no stranger,I trust him so I gave him Hugo. Don't get mad at me, I was just tying to do my job." Marinette scoffed and put Hugo into his crib.

"You!? Doing your job? And since when did you trust Cat noir all of a sudden? Do you like him now or something!? If I was still Ladybug, I'd never do something that ridiculous,besides what if the akuma attacked Cat noir instead!? You don't have any idea how much danger you put my OWN child out there!! Just because you think your Alybug, doesn't mean you having him a partner is gonna make him love you!"

Marinette pointed her finger against Alya's chest as she breathed heavily. Alya raised an eyebrow, "Are you jealous of me...because you think I like Cat noir!? Marinette, you know I love Nino! I can't believe you! Don't compare yourself to me! I'm trying my best to save Paris, working my butt off all these months covering for you! Be glad I accepted to be ladybug when no one else did! May I also remind you that your the one that got yourself into this situation in the first place since you couldn't control your STUPID hormones!!"

Marinette stepped back, "SHUT UP!! DONT THINK I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU AND NINO DID WHEN WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD THOSE 8 MONTHS WERE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT! HAVING TO WAKE UP EARLY TO MY JOB WITH MY BIG BELLY! HOW MUCH I WENT THROUGH FOR HIM!" (Marinette pointed towards the crib,where Hugo slept).

Tikki zoomed out of Alya's pocket, "Girls! Please stop fighting! It's not gonna solve anything!"

"Well at least I knew what a condom is unlike you!? Like really Marinette? Your 19! It shouldn't be that hard! And why do you care about Cat noir so much!? It's not like he loves you or s-" Marinette sat down on the couch and started crying. "You don't (sniff) you don't understand Alya..."

Alya sat down next her, "understand what?"

Alya...he's the one who got me pregnant."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
431 words, sorry that this chapter is short. I promise I'll write more 😭