~Liers~

Alya's POV
I don't know what just happened, Cat noir comes to my apartment all of a sudden and tells me to take care of his child, while he holds an unconscious Marinette in his arms!? 1# WTF!? You just abandoned you child! 2# I'm glad that he's not Chat blanc anymore, he creeped me out. 3# I want to know what happened to Marinette! At least Hugo is okay though.

That cat has a lot to explain when he gets back, or never. I put Hugo in his crib, he started crying. It's been awhile since Marinette breast-fed him, so he must be hungry.

"Where am I suppose to get breast-milk Tikki!?", Tikki shrugged, I'm hopeless. "I don't know how to take care of a baby! I can't even take care of a dog!" I remember 3 years ago, Mylène asked me to take care of her dog, and like a dumbass I was back then I accepted it! She said she was gonna pay me so, why not!?

I only had him for 10 minutes and he already trashed the house, his name was lulu, god he was a pain in my ass. The next thing I know lulu goes missing!? Mylène got so pissed at me and didn't pay me, but she got a new dog, so, I guess it's a happy ending??

I picked Hugo up from his crib and rocked him, but he still kept crying.

Cat noir's POV
I left the hospital, because the stupid nurse kept asking me questions about Marinette's personal life, so I left. I knew I had to get back to Alya's apartment since I left Hugo with her. Alya isn't a babysitter, but I trust her either way. I opened the window and saw Alya rocking Hugo in her arms, trying to stop his crying. "There you are! You have a lot of nerve coming back!" She grabbed and yanked my bell, "Now, What happened to Marinette?!"

"Listen, it's a long story and I'll explain it later, right now she's in the hospital recovering."

"What!? Your telling me this now!?", Alya's face was pure red now, maybe even redder than ladyug's suit. "I-I'm sorry!", "and you just leave me here with your child! I can't even babysit a dog you stupid cat!!"

Geez girls can be dramatic sometimes

"This is a baby Alya, not a dog", she scoffed at my sass. "Whatever! Here (hands Chat the baby) this is your child, not mine!"

Hugo cried louder now, "what!? I don't know how to take care of a baby! I'm not cut out for this dad stuff!" Alya crosses her arms, "well you should've thought of that before middling with Marinette!"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

At this point, Cat noir started blushing. "W-well that was-don't talk about my actions in front of me!" Tikki floated in between them, "guys, the baby! Stop fighting!" Alya shook her head, "what type of father are you!" Cat noir glared at her, "a hero, that's what Alya!" The ombré sighed and rolled her eyes.

Tikki shook her head, they kept fighting even when she told them to stop. The kwami grabbed a pacifier and put it in Hugo's mouth.

Cat noir looked down, "oh, thanks Tikki!" The red kwami sighed and crossed her arms, "Your welcome." Alya huffed, "even Tikki can take care of a baby!"

The black cat pouted, "well you couldn't even make it stop crying! Besides Tikki is one of the oldest kwamis, of course she knows how!"

"Whatever", mumbled Alya.

Cat noir sat on the couch and watched Hugo suck on his pacifier, he smiled a bit. He was kinda glad that Marinette did have a baby with him, even if she lied to him for months about it. The black cat got up "I just realized I forgot something! Alya take care of Hugo till I get back."

"W-what are you kidding me!!", the black cat jumped out the window, leaving Alya with the baby again. Tikki floated next to the angry ombré with a sheepish smile, "A-At least Hugo stopped crying." Alya frowned, "I'm gonna kill him when he gets back...literally."