Chapter 12 - Prep.

Today is the formal party, we all have to dress presentable. Everyone slept over so we could all get ready together.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Grayson whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He planted a small kiss on my shoulder.
"Slightly nervous, but I'm sure it'll be fun." I said with a smile on my face.

He turned me around and sat me down on my dresser, he spread my legs slightly as he got in between them. He pecked my lips softly and my arms wrapped around his neck as I pulled him closer.

"Don't be nervous, It'll be fun." He said between each kiss he planted on my lips before we share a passionate kiss. His hands held onto my waist. I nodded before he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I giggled softly as I felt our tongues dancing around with eachother's. I pulled away slightly and he had a big smile on his face, his eyes stayed on my lips.

"You should get going, Ella and Allison should be here any minute." I said with a smile on my face.

He pulled me closer to him which caused a giggle to escape my mouth. His lips sucked on my neck softly, but he pulled away making sure he didn't leave a hickey.

"I'm giving you a hickey after this party." He said lowly, his voice was raspy. It caused shivers down my spine. My head tilted back as my hands tangled up in his hair.
"Please do." I said in a soft whimper.

He continued to leave wet kisses on my skin, I wanted him more and more. His lips trailed along my skin.

"I should get going." He said as he pulled away but I pulled him back. His eyes met mine and he smirked.
"Keep kissing me." I demanded shyly and slightly flustered with myself. I craved his lips on me, I craved his hands on my body more than ever. He leaned in and kissed me again, his hands made their way around my neck and my breath hitched.

"You're turning me on." He said in a groan as his lips trailed along my jaw.
"Choke me." I demanded as I bit my bottom lip and I felt his grip tighten slightly. I felt my body tingling, wanting more attention from him.

He let go and quickly grabbed on to my legs to wrap them around his waist. We shared a sloppy kiss as we became more flustered. His lips began sucking on my neck, his intention was to mark. My hands tugged on his hair as my head tilted back again. He pressed his bulge against my heat causing me to whimper.

"Grayson." I whimpered softly.
"Olivia." He groaned as he pulled away.

There was a sudden knock at the door and both of us pulled away immediately. The knob turned and the door flew open as Grayson pretended to be looking in the mirror. Our eyes met as I watched him, he was smirking.

"Hey!" Ella cheered as she walked in with all her things.

"Oh hey Grayson." She said slightly shocked at the fact he's in my room.
"Hey Ella." He said with a smile as he looked away from the mirror.

Grayson eventually left us.

"You and Grayson aren't." Her voice trailed off and her eyebrow raised.
"Relax Connor." I joked while laughing and getting off my dresser.

"We just started talking and I actually get along with him. I get along with both of them actually." I said as I try to make this as friendly as possible.
"Connor has always told me that Grayson reminds him of you, he said you two are so alike and he found it weird that you guys didn't click right away." She said as she took out her things.

This is news to me.

"It's hard to click with others when I already have my best friend!" I cheered as I hugged her from behind. Wrapping my arms around her shoulders.