Chapter 44 - Pissing off game.

2 months along.

A month has gone by so quickly and things don't seem to get any better but nothing too bad.

Luckily Connor hasn't been on back because I don't drink since we've had that one conversation, which I'm so thankful for. The only problem is I get very nauseous around alcohol and it doesn't help when Grayson drinks and clings himself onto me.

Speaking of Grayson, we haven't been the best. I've been focusing more on school and we don't have  much time together. When we do it's at parties and he wants me to drink with him and I just can't drink. It scares me where we're heading.

I haven't told anyone yet, not even Allison. I want to tell her soon as well because she's also been wanting me to drink and just party more. I also just want to tell her because that's my best friend.

Ethan and Ella are still very protective over me and are often getting me out of tough situations. Which probably is also causing some issues between Grayson and I because Ella is still upset with him and Grayson hates when Ethan is around me.

I just want to tell him but I don't want to because he'll leave me for sure. He doesn't want to settle down and that's what a baby requires you to do, settle down. I'm also not ready to have him leave me, Grayson's been my rock. I love him so much, I'm so whipped for him. When he leaves it'll hurt so much and worse that I'll have to see him everyday, possibly see him with new girls. This is exactly why the pact was made.

I need to figure things out soon.

"Guys it was so, beautiful! My heart is all warm and just happy to hear the heartbeat." I gushed to Ethan and Ella. They both looked at me as they smiled brightly.

"It's so tiny!" Ella gushed over the ultrasound and Ethan looked over her shoulder. He was smiling brightly and then looked at me with the biggest smile on his face.

These two really have been such a big help during all this, I don't know what I'd do without them.

"Are you guys ready?" Connor yelled and Ella quickly handed me the ultrasound and I hid it. Just in time as Connor walked in and stood by the door way. Grayson and Allison stood behind him. Ella nodded and we all started heading out my room with Ella leading the way.

"You look great by the way." Ethan whispered into my ear softly as he placed his hand on my lower back. I felt my cheeks immediately heat up. He removed his hand once we started walking down the stairs.

We all eventually got into Ella's car and I liked taking her car since I didn't have to sit on anyone's lap, I just sat in the back or Allison would. Tonight Allison took the back seat and I sat in between the twins. The ride there was usual, filled with music and us getting hyped up. Again I'll be dealing with drunk people tonight, luckily Ethan doesn't get too drunk and neither does Ella. They said they didn't want me to handle everyone by myself.

Once we got there they took their shots, once again Allison tried getting me to take some with them but I declined. Once Allison, Ella, and Connor went off to go dance Grayson wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my neck. Which threw me off because he usually does that when someone is checking me out and no one was checking me out. Rather it was girls checking him out, which I felt slightly jealous.

"C'mon!" Ethan cheered as he took ahold of my hand and dragged me into the crowd and I giggled. I took ahold of Grayson's hand and dragged him along with us.

Ethan danced around with his arms in the air as we got lost in the crowd. He turned around and took ahold of my hand and spun me around, he managed to get in between Grayson and I.

"Ethan!" I yelled as laughter spilled from my mouth as he carried me on his shoulder and he got lost in the crowd, losing Grayson.

"He's in a bad mood and I don't want that affecting us." He said over the music and I nodded. I looked behind me and looked for him but couldn't find him.