Chapter Seven

We finally arrived at Payton's house after a long ride where Maddie, Payton, and Sierra were busting down on the bus. It was amazing!

I stared at his house in shock, it was so big. It was not just a big house, it really was a mansion.  Everybody was starring at me and Luca, because of our reactions.

"Umm you two okay?" Jeremy asks while laughing.

"Holy crap! It's almost the same size as my old school!" I say with my eyes wide open.

"Damn that school was small!" Jackson says.

Luca just stood there in shock.

"Let's go inside!" Jackson says while pulling me by the wrist, and smiling. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Payton was a little jealous.

Jackson pulls the handle on the huge fancy door. When we walked in I almost lost my breath, I felt so small in this huge entry way. There was a big glass chandelier, a never ending spiral stair case, and a short woman standing in the doorway.

She had short hair and was looking at all of us. My guess was it was Payton's mom. Immediately Payton pipes up "Hey Mum!". His mother walks up to him and gives him a hug. I give her a small wave and smile, wondering if she realizes it was me she had spoken to on the phone. 

Looking at us she said "Ok if any of you need anything just tell me, snacks, a ride home, or anything just tell me and I will see what I can do."

"Okay, mum you can go now!" He says pushing her lightly.

"Payton."

"Yeah?"

"Have fun." She whispers. She waves at us and disappears into the big house.

"So guys what do you want to do first?"

"VIDEO GAMES!" Jackson screams.

"Alright let's go!" Payton says.

Payton guides us through the house and I am still in shock at how beautiful it is. The big hallways with mirrors and paintings. God it was amazing. We finally got to his game room. The room had a huge tv screen, an Xbox, and many games.

As we sit down, Jackson finds himself beside Sierra, where they are talking about weird stuff and flirting non stop. Luca sat beside Sophie confiding that he was a bit jealous of how easy and fast my relationship has developed with Jackson and Payton. I can't believe how many games there are, we just cant decide which one to play. Quietly I look over and see Jeremy with Madeline, they are sitting really close to each other and it is so cute. As I stare at them I notice Jeremy's hand move closer to Maddie's, until there hands intertwined.

"AWWWWWW!"

Madeline starts blushing hard and Jeremy giggles at her.

I'm snapped out of my daze when Payton asks "So what game do you want to play?"

"Um Do you have any car games?"

"Yep, yes I do! I have Forza, Need For Speed, and I have Grand Theft Auto."

"Good thing! Forza just happens to be my favourite car game."

"Alrighty then Forza it is."

"Payton and I call dibs on first round!" Only Jackson responds with a sigh.

"You are so on Kaylee!" He says smiling at me.

My competitive switch turns on. I'm ready. I'm ready to win. Payton sits next to me with his eyes fixated on the screen. The game starts and he's already in first place. Oh god I was losing, I was in 10th place out of 15.