Chapter Nineteen

I jump out of the shower and Payton walked quickly by my room. I said his name but I could tell by the look on his face he was upset. "Payton", I yell for him as he keeps walking. He seemed to look through me. What did I do wrong? I don't understand?

Payton's POV

I could tell by the tone in her voice that she was able to see my upset. I walked by but stopped when I heard her say: "What's wrong? Are you alright."

"No I'm not Kaylee. No I'm not alright. You are my problem. What in the hell Kaylee, sending naked pictures to guys while you have a boyfriend. That's not cool." Her face changed, she gasped. I started to walk away but like always, she pulls me back.

I say "What's your excuse this time" and before the words are out, she is in tears. No doubt she was pretty much caught red handed. "Guilty Consience?"

"Payton, what in the hell is going on, who told you about that and why now?"

"Well seeing as you just sent them, is now a bad time to talk about them?" Grabbing my arm, she dropped her hands, and said "I'm really screwed up."

"What are you talking about? You just sent a picture to Jackson that you took in the shower." Kaylee's eyes filled with more tears, really she says, gasping for breathe. "Well that would be pretty incredible considering that my phone is downstairs in your mothers purse!" She yells.

"You know what Payton! I don't know what is going on, right now, but it feels a lot like what I left behind at my last school. I would never show my body I always was too self conscious and now I am just starting to feel comfortable wearing a bikini and your accusing me of sending naked pictures from the shower with no phone, and to whom?" Kaylee pushes me on the chest and says, "To who did I send them to, you Payton? Hhhmm!"

I didn't know what to think, but this is not exactly how I pictured this conversation. Kaylee sat down on the bed and put her head in her hands and admitted her dark secret...

"This is exactly what happened to me at my old school. Someone made fake pictures of me and posted them everywhere. They were all over the school, the bathroom, the locker rooms, the cafeteria, hidden in desks in the classroom, but worse on everyone's phone. It didn't matter that we found out who did it, or why, all that mattered was that I was labelled a Slut. It's caused me so much upset, I thought I would never crawl out of that dark hole. My parents moved here to get away from all of this, but here we go again."

"I cant believe this, but even worse I let myself start to fall in love with you, but look how quick you judged me. Look how quick you were to label me, and to think you of all people would think so little of me, that I would do something like that, hurts me."

"Kaylee I saw the picture and it was your face and it was your wet hair. I didn't want to believe it but when your looking at visual proof."

"Ok well then who showed you this picture?"
She whimpers.

"Jackson" I said looking down.

"You believe him over me. I-I I'm sorry I just need a little time to think about this."

What is going to happen.

End Of POV

———————————————————————————

Hopeeeeeee yaaaaaa like the new chapter!!! PS sorry this is really short.