Chapter Thirteen

Today is the day we are going to Disney World!

We had a delicious breakfast at Denny's everyone is full, and we are on our way to Disney. We quickly got our tickets and made our way on the tram. I got this cute little pin the said '1st Visit'. In what seemed like only minutes we arrived! I looked at the castle from a far and thought for sure this is what dreams are made of.

"Wow." I say standing there with my mouth hanging wide open.

"You got that right!" Sierra says.

"Isn't it great!" Payton says smiling at me.

"It's everything I imagined it to be."

"Look at the great shops! Do you think we could all go in and get some Mickey ears?" Madeline asks.

"Well of course! You can't go to Disney without getting ears! Let's get a move on." Joanne says.

Everyone ran into the store and started to pick out our ears. I got Little Mermaid ears and Sierra got gold sequin ears. Jackson got a Goofy hat and Payton got a Donald Duck hat. Chase and Jeremy got matching CP30 hats. Sophie got Jack the Pumpkin King ears, and Maddie got regular ears. I looked at all the stuffed animals but I stopped when I saw Stitch. He is one of my favourites characters.

"I am definitely coming back later to get this guy." I say pointing at Stitch.

"Same, but I'm coming back for this guy!" Jackson says holding up a little Mickey stuffy.

"Wow, who knew you were such a softie!" I laugh at him.

"Pfft! Says you, the girl that brought a penguin stuffy with her!" He puts down the stuffed animal while I giggle at him.

"Are we all ready to go see the castle?" Joanne asks.

"Yes'm" Luca says.

When we reached the castle I yelled, "GROUP PICTURE!"

I jumped on Jackson's back and everyone else did the same. Luca and Sierra had a little photo shoot because he likes talking photos and she loves being a model.

"Hey Payton, do you think we could get a picture together?" I say handing Madeline my phone.

"Sure." He grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug. I was kinda surprised but I just snuggled into his chest.

"Aww." Madeline says looking at all the cute pictures she had taken of Payton and I.

"Let's go!" Luca says impatiently.

"Hmm how about we go on the Buzz Light Year Ride." Chase says.

We went on the ride and I beat everyone. It's a great target game where you are teamed up against someone in your car. After we all got off that ride I saw a sign that said 'Come and see Stitch'. So you know I was going to be the first in that line!

"AGHHHHH! OH MY GOD!"

"What! Are you okay?" Payton asks.

"NO I'M NOT OKAY! Look you can meet Stitch!"

"I thought there was something wrong." He laughs.

"Can we go see him! Please." I look up at him with my puppy dog eyes.

"Yes we can. Come on."

I stood in line to get a picture with Stitch it was amazing. He noticed that I was wearing a shirt with him on it and he pointed and it and made a heart. He was so cute and fluffy. After I finished meeting him we saw many other characters: Mickey, Minnie, Winnie The Poo, Ariel, and many more. The next thing you know we were all just walking around trying to find a ride to get on.