Chapter Eighteen

After a extremely long day we finally made it home. From being out in the sun all day I was pooped and also very burnt. Payton and I have made plans to watch movies in my room tonight. I missed just relaxing in my bed and now that I have Payton I can snuggle up into him. Aww the thought of it makes me jump up, look in the mirror and check my hair.

"Oh wow!" I chuckle to myself. "It's a rats nest."

Payton's POV

Mostly everyone was down stairs getting ready to watch a movie. Kaylee planned that we would watch movies in her room as she was feeling really sore and tired from the sun. I asked my Mom and she said okay. She wanted to take a shower so I decided to just hang out on my phone in my room. I walked in to hear Jackson singing his lungs out.

"HEY JULIE HEARD YOU GOT THAT DRIP DRIP DRIP!"

I chuckle to my self, I was about to sit down when I heard the buzz of Jackson's phone he heard it too and said "Who is it?" I must admit I was a little curious who he had been texting all day since we were all together as a group.

I touched his phone and there was a naked picture of Kaylee with her hair wet, and she had written the words "Can't wait to see you again and kiss your lips". I dropped the phone and shook my head, hearing Jackson yelling in the background, "Who is it?"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. What could I say. I felt a huge sharp pain in my chest. I tried to hit delete but Jacksons screen saver came on and the phone was locked. I stood frozen with so many thoughts floating through my brain. "Why Kaylee? Why?" It made absolutely no sense, her sending naked pictures from the shower to Jackson but saying she wanted to just be with me tonight.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Jackson standing there with a towel wrapped around him and a guilty smile. What did he plan to do, send her some back?

"Where the hell is my phone? I heard it ding."

"Right there" I pointed to the floor where I dropped it in disbelief.

"I don't get what kind of game you two are playing but your both fucked up. After I planned this trip I just cant believe it?"

Jackson's POV

Oh shit he must have seen the messages from Ashley. Man why did I even text her? He has to get it, I just wanted to unload how I was feeling, and who would know better than Ashley what it feels like to be hurt by Payton's choices. Like really it wasn't that bad, and after all he has Kaylee, what do I have?

"Pictures Jackson.. you two have been sending pictures? How f'***ing nice of you to be sending shower pics, except you forgot your f***ing phone!"

Oh shit there is something I am missing here, shower pics, what is he talking about? "What? What did you just say?"

He chucked the phone at me and walked away, part of me thought he was still talking about all the pictures I took of Kaylee today, so I responded by yelling, "What man, they are harmless!"

End Of POV

Payton's POV

Jackson why? I know he have had it out in the past but why now? I shoved the phone in his face and he pressed it on. There was the picture and Jackson did look shocked.

End Of  POV

Jackson's POV

I knew immediately that was Kaylee's head from a picture I took today of her coming off a water slide. But I don't know whose body it is.

I felt anxious and yelled, "Your not the only guy she likes Payton, you just planned this trip to show off your uncle's fancy house, and all the things your parents money can buy. I guess you can't buy her real feelings. Maybe you should really watch the kind of girl you pick."

Payton was visibly angry, pushed me aside and said "You know what Jackson, you can be a real dick sometimes". Payton left the room upset. I knew he would be hurt and confused. I just didn't know which was worse, him knowing how that picture came to be, that I sent it to Ashley, or him thinking that Kaylee and I were actually sending naked pictures.

I sit down in the hall, I don't know what to do. Payton isn't the type of guy to try and win back a girl. He will say nothing, and walk away, which would mean an open playing field for me. Kaylee might never have to really know about the picture, after all I am not about to tell her. Let's face it they will never believe that I had no idea what Ashley would do with that picture. I do know that is a fake picture, and I know for sure how Kaylee feels about Payton. Maybe its better to say nothing...

End Of POV

--------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter and the next will be a little short! Hope you all don't mind! :)