Chapter Two

Luca and I were finally at our new school, both of us looked around until we reached the front door. I grabbed the handle slowly pulling it open. With barely one foot inside we heard our names, "Kaylee! Luca!"

I popped my head around trying to see who was calling us. There they were, two boys standing there looking like they were waiting for someone. I looked over at them. Then all of a sudden Luca grabbed my hand and started to run over to them. I just followed behind him like a little puppy.

"Hello Kaylee! Hello Luca!" One boy said, while he was smiling and waving. 

"Sup." Said the other boy.

"How do you know our names?" I said while looking back and forth at the both of them, and "Why do you know our names?"

"Well, we are your guides to show you around the school."

"Oh?" I said looking at Luca.

"Well Kaylee and I had no idea that we were getting tour guides."

"Mr Jensen, the principal asked us to take you around the school, and I'm happy to get out of Mrs Harrisons math class any day! I'm Jeremy."

"And I'm Jackson!" He says with a little smirk on his face.

"I'm Luca"

"And I'm Kaylee." I kept looking down kind of in disbelief that these two fine guys were walking me around the school.

"Okay well lets get started!" Jeremy says while waving his hand signaling for us to follow. 

We all start walking together. Let me say well Jeremy is a pretty tall, nice hair, very cute smile, and so far he is super nice. As for Jackson he is a little short, but is reallllllly cute, and has really pretty blue eyes. I can't stop looking at the two boys. I try to focus on my surroundings but at this point I don't think it's working. This school is so much nicer compared to my last one.

"Okay so where are you two from?" Jeremy asks.

"Well Luca is my brother and we moved here from Canada."

"Oh wow you came all the way from Canada to Florida!"

Jackson pipes up "That's a long way from home."

"Yeah I wont miss it, I know that!"

"Oh?" Jackson looks at me like he is trying to figure out what I mean, but I wasn't about to tell him my secret. Like I said intend to keep it that way.

"What grades are you guys in?" Jeremy says.

"Well we are both in grade 10. How about you guys?"

"Sweet, both Jackson and I are in grade ten too!"

"I can't wait for you to meet some of our friends." Jackson says while doing a little jump in the air.

As Jeremy kept on walking I looked around at this huge school and wondered to myself how am I gonna find my way around this place. Out of the coner of my eye I could see Jackson looking at me again but this time with a different look... A worried look.

Luca nudges me  "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine... I'm just wondering, how am I going to find my way around." I giggle and Jackson laughs with me.

"It will be fine. The first day I got lost like 5 times, I even had to call Jeremy to come get me."

"I totally remember that, aghhhh that was a good day."

We all laughed "Well I hope I don't get lost."

"Oh you will... And I wont be helping you!"

"Luca you little CRAP! Yes you will!" Jeremy and Jackson laugh at us.

"What?" We look at the both of them with curiosity.

"Just you two!" Jackson responds.

"Whatever!" Luca sighs.

"So Jackson you moved here too?" I say trying to make some small talk.

"Yeah from LA. My dad had to move here because of his job. I was in the 7th grade so I have been here for awhile."

"Okay guys we're here! This is your home room!" Jeremy says while stretching his arms out.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked the new chapter!!!