Chapter Eleven

A few minutes later all the girls were sitting on the couch chatting up a storm, while the boys were in their rooms playing video games.

"Well now that everyone has settled in, can we finally plan to do something?" Madeline asks.

"Umm yeah let's go ask the boys." Sierra says.

"I'll go get them!" I shot off the couch, ran up the stairs and knocked on Payton's door.

"Hey can I come in?"

"Yep!" Payton says.

I open the door I see him on his bed but I don't see any of the other boys in there. I wonder where the rest are.

"Payton where did all the guys go?" I ask curiously.

"Oh them. They went to Jeremy and Luca's room to watch some tv or something. I was too lazy to move."

"I see. Well the girls and I are all downstairs trying to plan something to do today. Like maybe go swimming or shopping?"

"We could totally do that! There is this place called Disney Springs and they have a whole bunch of outlets."

"Well before you tell me all the fun things we can do, let's go down stairs and talk about it with everyone else."

Turning my back toward him, Payton grabs my hand and says, "Hey wait!" He looks at my face.

"Huh is there something on my face?" I say looking at him.

"Yeah." He stands up and walks close to me. He moves his hand across my cheek. It's like he knew that I had been crying. Oh no I think to myself, he knows, he is going to ask me. I froze as he quietly and gently wiped away the last drop. I look down and trying to avoid any possible conversation about why I had tears. I wiped my face one more time to make sure nothing was there. "Let's just go down stairs."

He takes my chin and moves it up so I'm looking into his eyes. "Are you happy here? If you are not, I don't want to force you into anything." I'm a little stunned not knowing exactly what he meant but I said, "Yes I'm happy, believe me Payton! I have never been happier than I have these past few weeks, with you and with everyone else!"

"Okay then, come on." He said grabbing my hand, leading me along. I trust him and he can lead me anywhere. I just smile and follow him, thinking to myself, now that was a close one. 

(Sierra's POV)

I see Payton and Kaylee walk down the stairs holding hands and calling out to everyone to gather around.  Seeing them together just makes me want a boyfriend even more, or something like that. I don't really know if they are a thing, but they sure are cute together.

"Hey!" Luca says with a smile while sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Hi! What's up?"

"Kinda bored and wanted to talk to you." He smiles.

"Me?" I say in disbelief, can you believe that a hot guy like him would want to talk to me.

"Yeah you! I mean why not you?"

"AGHH never mind" I say while doing awkward peace signs. "Sorry I tend to do that when I get nervous."

"Do I make you that nervous?" He smirks at me.

"Umm... Do you want to take Instagram pictures with me?" I say, and of course I am just trying to avoid his question. Yeah, the one he obviously knows the answer to.

"Sure, I don't mind." He smiles.

Luca and I walk off to take instagram pictures in front of all the fantastic mirrors in this crazy house.  Then all of a sudden there we are taking pictures, when out of the blue and without any warning he just hugs me. I didn't see that coming either. I just started to blush hard and I took more pictures; evidence that something is changing.