Chapter Fourteen

It is the next day and we all decided to chill. The plan is to go play Minnie golf, go to the beach, and maybe look at some little shops. I had just woken up and Sophie was still asleep. I ran out of the room and left her all alone because I really missed Payton, I want to see him so badly. I blushed at the very thought of what happened last night. Him kissing me... I knocked on the door and two loud moans from two sleepy boys.

"May I come in?"

"Mhmm." They sigh.

I open the door and it's pitch black. They had closed the curtens to keep out all light possible. I heard a loud noise come from the left side of the room. I suspected it was Jackson snoring because I heard from all the guys that he tends to snore real loud. I make my way to the right side of the room where Payton was sleeping. I jumped on him giving him a huge hug. He slowly woke up and to realize that it was me in top of his sleeping body. He grabbed my head and kissed it. I kissed him on the lips and said "Good morning!"

"To you too." He said smiling.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me moving my messy hair out of my face.

"Not too well."

"Bad dream?" He asks a little worried.

"No just thinking about you." I start to blush a little.

"Oh so someone has a little crush!"

"Pfft a little!" I say sarcastically," We already talked about this Pay."

"Pay?"

"When did I get a nick name?" He chuckles.

"Since I made one! Deal with it."

"You are so cute when your embarrassed."

"Shut up." I nuged him a little. He grabs by my waist and pulls me close to him.

"I'm tired can I sleep a little longer."

"No!"

"Why?"

"What if Jackson wakes up and sees us."

"Trust me. Nothing can wake him up unless he is supposed to be up. He usually wakes up around twelve on week days. If there's no school."

"What time is it now? I ask making sure that Jackson will have no way of seeing us together in bed."

"It's only 9. Sleep with me one more hour."

"Alright I trust you but if he wakes up its all on you." I snuggle into his chest.

Sierra's POV

I was awaken to the sound of Madeline dancing around the room. The next the you know Luca is in our room holding Madeline's hands while dancing with her. I started to get really jealous. The two of them were really close and I could tell that Madeline was really enjoying it. It made me wonder if her and Jeremy are okay.

I walk up to Luca and ask, "Do you mind if I can talk to her in private?"

"Yeah! I was leaving soon anyways the boys are playing video games and they wanted me to join." Luca says.

"See ya later!" I smile.

"For sure!" He smiles back. Why does he have to be so darn cute! He walks out, Madeline sits down, and frowns.

"Why did you tell him to leave I was having a great time." She starts playing with her hair.

"Did you and Jeremy have a fight or something?" I ask.

"Woah." She said a little flustered. "I mean I don't know if he's that interested in me. He's always on his phone texting and not talking to me. I have a feeling he is cheating on me." She starts to tear up.