~12~

We walked into school hand in hand, looking for the guys. People gave us one of two looks; disgusted or happy. There wasn't many disgusted looks, but there was definitely a few.
"Samuel Golbach," a familiar and hated voice sounded from behind me. Me and Colby both turned around, me taking a slightly defensive step closer to him.
"Brennen Taylor," I growled through gritted teeth.
"I see you've got yourself a new boy toy, fag," he smiled evilly.
"Leave me and Colby alone or I swear to fuck I will break your nose," I gave him a death glare and stood a little closer to Brennen, releasing Colby's hand.
"I'd like to see you try, sweet pea," he chuckled and walked away with a wink. I shivered and stared as he walked away. Colby put a hand around my waist from behind, which made me jump but I quickly melted into his touch.
"Are you ok?" He whispered, his mouth centimetres away from my ear. I shook my head slightly and turned to face him with tears threatening to spill.
"C'mere," he mumbled, pulling me into a bear hug. My tears started spilling almost instantly. The guys must've seen what happened, as they came running over to us.
"What happened? All we saw was Brennen walk away," Reed said, furrowing his eyebrows.
"Brennen was being an absolute dick," Colby grumbled, playing with the ends of my hair softly. I sobbed quietly into his shoulder and he rubbed my back softly.
"You're ok, baby. I'm here," he whispered comfortingly. I moved my head just enough to see the others, my vision blurry with tears. I wiped my tears away with my sleeve and the others all looked at me.
"You ok?" They said in unison, looking at one another confused. I nodded slightly. Then I realised. Every single person in the corridor was staring straight at us. I hid my face in his chest once again and sighed. Jake and Corey flipped a few people off to get them to stop staring, whereas Reed and Aaron told people to mind their own business. I heard Colby whisper something to the others, I'm not sure what, but they went away.
"C'mon," He whispered, releasing me from the hug and leading me to the bathroom. It was empty, as per usual. When we entered, he pulled me into a hug once more.
"Are you ok?" He asked again, pulling away to look at me. I nodded shakily. "What made you so... upset? You seemed fine talking to him," he gave me a puzzled look.
"S-s-sweet p-pea," I whispered, stumbling on the words. They'd scarred me for life.
"What do you mean, baby?" He spoke softly, playing with the ends of my hair.
"When he..." I gulped. "R-raped me... he called me that. So many times... I-I can't hear it the same anymore, he hurt me too much. He... did the stuff and then ditched me. Said he never loved me. He just wanted to see if I was... g-gay," I sighed. Colby listened intently, caressing my hand with his thumb.
"You didn't deserve any of that. If he even comes near you again, I will knock his lights out. You hear me?" He gave me a sympathetic look and pulled me in for another hug. I melted into his touch gratefully and he held me close to him.
"Sam...?" He mumbled my name.
"Yeah, Colbs?" I answered, looking up at him.
"I love you," He smiled at me nervously.
"I love you too," I smiled sweetly, reaching up and kissing his nose. "What time is it?"
"Uh... half way through first period...?" He looked at me guiltily.
"We can always skip it..." I grinned cheekily and he chuckled.
"Whatever makes you happy, baby," he gave me a big grin and kissed me.

(645)
This update is late, oops. Sorry about that. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you're beautiful and ily✌︎