~28~

"Everything is done except for the closet," I exclaimed. We'd been working on my room for hours, and we were both sweaty from moving furniture around. It was 2:45pm, so we'd been working for almost three hours. We walked into the closet and looked around.
"We need to sort these piles out," Colby chuckled, pointing to my piles of clothes on the ground.
"I figured," I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"Hoodies can go here, shirts and sweaters can go here, jeans can go here, joggers can go here, boxers and socks can go here and shoes can go down there," I said, pointing to different places in the closet.
"Your wish is my command," Colby laughed and started putting all of our clothes into piles of what they were. I sat down beside him and helped him, and we were done putting them in piles within 20 minutes.
"Now we have to hang them up," I groaned. Colby laughed and started hanging the hoodies up, whilst I started on folding the jeans up.

We finished after about half an hour, leading us to about 3:40pm.
"The outfits!" Colby exclaimed, running over to the box.
"Are we not just gonna admire how clean my room is for a change?" I sighed jokingly.
"C'mon!" Colby grinned and opened the box, pulling out the contents quickly and placing them on the bed. Two yellow hoodies with sunflowers down the arms, two t-shirts with sunflowers in the middle, two pairs of skinny, ripped black jeans and two pairs of yellow vans. Then Colby pulled something else out, two of them. I had no clue what they were, he only told me what he'd already gotten out. He held up two flower crowns with small sunflowers on them.
"Oh my god!" I squealed happily. Colby grinned goofily and ruffled my hair.
"Goddamn it, I love you," I hugged him with such force it knocked him backwards. He laughed and kissed my head.
"Let's put them on!" He exclaimed.
"Ok," I sat back up and we got dressed into them.
"Colby, C'mere," I said, holding a flower crown in my hand. He walked over with a grin. I went on my tip toes and placed it on his head gently. The yellow matched his brown hair perfectly, bringing out the blue in his eyes. He did the same to me, kissing my nose after he did it.
"Let's go show your mom and Ben," Colby laughed.
"Oh my god yes!" I squealed and took his hand, leading him downstairs.
My mom and Ben were in the living room watching TV when we walked in.
"Hey," Ben said without looking away from the TV.
"You two are so cute," my mom squealed.
"I have to get a picture!" She exclaimed. Me and Colby laughed as she pulled her phone out to take pictures.
"Do something cute," she said, squinting at her phone. Colby put his arm around me and I wrapped my arms around his waist, both of us smiling. My mom's phone camera flashed a couple of times and Ben watched with a grin.
"Come on, I need a kissing one," she giggled excitedly. I rolled my eyes and reached up to Colby, kissing him with a grin. My mom's phone flashed once more, and she put her phone back in her pocket and smiled. I pulled away from Colby and smiled.

(570)
Double update even tho this one is terrible lmao