~17~

"Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked Colby. I had forgotten all about bringing clothes when I left the house yesterday.
"Of course," he giggled. He searched through his wardrobe until he found what he was looking for. He turned around and smiled devilishly, holding a pair of skinny, ripped black jeans, a black shirt with holes near the collar and a black hoodie with roses down the arms. He had been wearing that shirt when I first met him. I rolled my eyes with a smile.
"What?" He asked, acting innocent.
"It's all black," I walked over to him.
"It'd suit you," he smiled, sliding his hands around my waist.
"Fine," I rolled my eyes once more and kissed his cheek. I took a step away and thanked him. I headed to the bathroom when he stopped me in my tracks.
"No-! I mean, uh.. there's no need to go in there, right?" He grinned nervously.
"You have a point. But why not?" I asked curiously.
"My mom... it's her..." he stood there thinking of the word for a minute. "Drug lair, should I say?" He stuck his arms out dramatically.
"Oh," I said quietly, feeling bad for asking.
"Hey, don't feel bad. You're just curious, Sammy. I know you are," he smiled at me and grabbed a black shirt for himself, pulling it over his head. I stopped him halfway through doing that. He pulled it back off chest, holding it in his strong grip. I kissed his neck, giving him a huge hickey.
"Payback for last night," I smirked.
"Yeah, don't worry. That shirt has holes in the neck," he pointed to me, laughing.
"You're proud of the marks you left, aren't you, Colebear?" I smiled. He nodded and pulled the shirt on. I changed from Colby's joggers to Colby's clothes.
"See! You suit it, baby," he mumbled softly, sliding his arms around my waist from behind. I chuckled and turned my head to the left, which is where his head was. He kissed me on the lips, grabbing my hands with his.
"C'mon, we gotta get to school," I smiled at him.
"Do we have to?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yes, we have to, Colby," I rolled my eyes.
"My mom is probably asleep, so we gotta be quiet. I don't want to deal with her after l-last night," he frowned. I smiled sympathetically and followed him out of his room. We tiptoed downstairs and out of the door without disturbing anyone. Gage was awake downstairs. We left the house and walked to school.

"I'm guessing you two had fun last night," Jake laughed. I blushed and Colby laughed with the others. I was sat on his lap, my face hidden in his chest. I was quite light, despite being kinda muscular. It was quite hot out today, and Colby had made me wear all black. Ugh. I took the jumper off and tied it around my waist. It was lunchtime, and we were sat on the grass.
"Wait, isn't that Colby's t-shirt?" Corey pointed out. Of course. They'd all seen him wear it.
"Y-Yeah," I mumbled, hiding my tomato-red face in Colby's chest once again. He chuckled again and stroked my blonde hair gently.
"You two are so cute together," Reed smiled. The others all agreed with him, making me blush a little more and making Colby go a light shade of red. He continued playing with my hair, making me relax.
"I'm tired," I whined in a childlike voice, clinging to Colby.
"Go to sleep then. We've got free period next period so you've got time. And I think I know why you're tired," he whispered the last part. I laughed slightly against his chest. He rubbed my back gently.
"We're on grass, lay down, baby. Use my lap as a pillow if you want," he whispered softly.
"No.. floor hard. Shade," I mumbled against his chest in the same childlike voice.
"What? You want shade?" He asked softly. I nodded against his chest.
"You need to get up, baby," he whispered softly. I made grabby hands to him. He smiled sweetly and picked me up bridal style.
"Shade?" He said to the others. They all nodded and followed Colby to the shade. He took us to the far back of the field, sitting with his back against the fence and placing me on his lap again.
"Thank ywou," I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck and closing my eyes.
"You're welcome," He whispered, holding me close against him and rubbing my back softly. I'd entered my little space without realising. I hardly ever went there, probably only once or twice a month. Colby seemed ok with it though, so I was happy. I fell asleep with the thoughts of kittens and Colby crowding my mind.

(808)
Ahhh this was cute :3 I miss Sam and Colby like mad tho :(