~22~

"You brought the gay boy," Colby's mom's voice was like fire in my ears. Gage gave his mom an angry look.
"Shut up," Colby growled, taking my hand.
"Get out of my sight," She grumbled, taking a seat in her old leather arm chair.
"Gladly," Colby mumbled, taking me upstairs.

"I hate her," he growled when we got up to his room.
"I can tell," I raised and eyebrow. He sat down on his bed and sighed.
"I don't know what to do," he flopped backwards with a grunt.
"Do what you think is best," I shrugged and sat next to him. He pulled me down next to him and giggled.
"Seriously, what should I do?" He asked, a serious expression on his face.
"If I were you, I'd call Social Services because you have a place to stay. Cough cough, with me," I suggested.
"I'll call them if she does it again," he nodded. I smiled and kissed his nose.
"Good," I mumbled and sat up again. The bedroom door opened suddenly, making Colby flinch violently. I shuffled closer to him and rubbed his arm.
"Hey," Gage walked in and sat across the room.
"Hey," me and Colby said in unison. He sat up from his laying position and wrapped his arm around me. I melted to his touch, pressing myself against him gently.
"I go home tomorrow. If she hits you, you tell me. You hear me?" Gage ordered with a stern expression.
"Yeah, but I've decided that if she does it again I'm gonna call Social Services. I'm able to stay at Sam's instead of here," he stroked my arm gently.
"Ok," Gage said, walking out of the room.
"TV?" Colby asked. I nodded and smiled. He laid down and I rested my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around him.
After a few minutes of arguing about what to watch, we decided on a gay rom-com. About two minutes in, I had an idea.
"I think we should get matching outfits," I giggled. He chuckled lightly.
"Sure. What outfits though?" He asked.
"I'm not sure. I was thinking something with sunflowers on it," I grinned cheekily.
"Anything for you, Sammy," he laughed and pulled out his phone, browsing the web for good matching outfits. We ended up talking about it and deciding on black skinny ripped jeans, yellow hoodies with sunflowers down the arms and white t-shirts that had a sunflower in the middle.
"We need shoes!" I squealed excitedly. He rolled his eyes with goofy grin and searched yellow shoes. We decided on yellow vans after a while.
"I'll pay for it," I offered.
"I will," he smiled.
"No," I argued.
"Yes," he laughed.
"Half and half," I raised my eyebrows.
"Sure," He grinned. God, he was so cute. He was honestly the most gorgeous boy I'd ever met. I wasn't even just saying that, it was true. His bright blue eyes were set perfectly in his face, his brown, fluffy hair fell perfectly onto his forehead, his lips were soft and delicate... I could go on and on.
"Sam!" He chuckled.
"I- uh yeah?" I grinned nervously.
"I was saying it all comes within the next week," he laughed.
"Ok," I chuckled with him. We settled into a comfortable silence, watching the film intently and cuddling.

(555)
Matching outfits?? :0