~16~

I woke up to Colby having a nightmare, again. This time he was really freaking out. He was rolling around, thrashing out, kicking, throwing the sheets off the bed.
"Gage?" I whispered, seeing if he was awake.
"Yeah?" He whispered back.
"Colby's having a nightmare and he's freaking out, I'm gonna need your help," I whispered, turning the light on. Gage nodded and sat up.
"Colby?" I whispered and shook him gently, causing him to push me off of him and thrash about some more.
"Colby," Gage said in a loud tone, gripping his shoulder. Colby just attacked his arm.
"I'll get the arms you get the legs," I mumbled to Gage, moving closer to Colby's upper half. Gage nodded and headed to his legs. I sat on Colby's chest, knees on his arms and my hands on his shoulders. Gage held his legs down firmly.
"Colby," I half shouted. His eyes darted open and I placed my hands on either of his cheeks to stop him from looking elsewhere.
"Why are you on top of me? Why is Gage on my legs? What's going on?" He looked kind of scared and thoroughly confused. Gage let go of his legs and I moved off of his chest to next to him.
"You had another nightmare and it was really bad, Colbs. You were hitting anything that touched you and we tried waking you up but nothing would work because you wouldn't stay still," I put my arm around him.
"Sorry... it was about my mom and I just..." he sighed shakily.
"It was just a dream, baby. You're ok," I hugged him tightly. Gage went and laid back down on the sofa. Colby laid back down gently. I got out of bed and turned the light back off, running back to the bed. Let's face it, we all do that, right? I laid down next to Colby and he instantly sat up and straddled me.
"Woah," I mumbled. He smirked in the darkness and kissed me.
"Colby," I smiled into the kiss.
"Yeah?" He smiled innocently, slipping his tongue inside my mouth.
(Smut warning again)
He leant forwards on my pelvis, making me whimper. He grinned into the kiss and placed a hand on my crotch, applying pressure slightly. I moaned quietly.
"You like that?" He whispered into the kiss. I simply nodded and scratched at his neck.
"Gage is in here," I whispered, my breath hot against his neck.
"You gotta be quiet then," he whispered gruffly in my ear. I nodded and he started kissing my neck, sucking and leaving a little trail of marks from my neck to my chest. Suddenly, he gripped the elastic of my joggers, pulling and releasing them. They hit against my skin hard, making me gasp a little.
"That hurt," I whimpered, my head against his shoulder.
"Sorry," he kissed my lips again. I tangled my fingers in his hair, sliding my tongue inside his mouth again. I brought my hand down his back, pulling his joggers down slightly. He grinned and started pulling mine down. Soon enough, we were stripped down to our boxers. He was still straddling my laid down body. He kissed my neck once again, causing me to get a raging boner. He must've felt it, because he chuckled and sat on the bed inbetween my legs.
"I knew it wouldn't take long, baby boy," he grinned, pulling my boxers down slightly. I whimpered slightly as he did so. He pulled the covers over us and I let him strip me down. He grazed his lips across my v-line.
"C-Colby. Teasing isn't very nice," I mumbled. He kissed a little closer to my hard member. All of a sudden, his mouth enveloped my dick. I gasped loudly.
"Hush, baby," His voice was muffled, but he raised a hand and grabbed mine. He started sucking, paying special attention to the vein. I moaned quietly, biting my lip and arching my back.
"Faster," I whispered, placing a hand on the back of his head. He did as I asked, his head bobbing up and down faster and faster. Small moans and whimpers escaped my mouth. My hand gripped his hair.
"Colby... I'm gonna c-cum," I whimpered quietly. He kept sucking, making me buck my hips in time with him. I cummed inside his mouth. He swallowed and licked his lips.
(Smut over)
"We have school tomorrow, baby boy. I think it's time to sleep," he slid my boxers back up and laid down next to me.
"G'night Colebear. I love you," he cuddled me from behind.
"I love you more, Sammy. G'night," He whispered. I fell asleep quickly and peacefully.

(783)
Here's some smut for you horny fuckers. It'll probably be the last bit of it too. Maybe not. You'll have to wait and see