~Finale~

As graduation came closer, I relaxed a little bit about Brennen. He hadn't bothered me ever since that day, and whenever I did worry, Colby was there to make sure I was ok. He kept his promise; he hadn't left my side. It was my birthday in a couple of days, and I wasn't sure if Colby knew or not. I wasn't gonna tell him though, I didn't want him to spend more money on me. I was currently laying next to him, he was snoring lightly and I was very much awake. It was 4:30am. Whenever I woke up before him, I would just stare at him. Not in a creepy way, I had nothing better to do, and he was beautiful. He usually smiled in his sleep. It was a good change from the bad nightmares he used to have. He grunted slightly and I lifted my head up off his chest.
"Sorry if I woke you up," Colby mumbled, his voice deep and croaky.
"No, you're ok. I was already awake," I smiled.
"What time is it?" He groaned, yawning loudly.
"4:45," I sighed and reached up to play with his hair.
"Jesus. How long have you been awake for baby?" He asked.
"Since half past," I chuckled slightly.
"You're never up this early," he smiled confusedly.
"I am sometimes," I protested, making us both laugh.
"I love you," Colby mumbled, stroking my hair softly. I sighed against his chest and smiled.
"I love you too," I smiled, grateful for his warmth.
"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked out of nowhere.
"Sure," I laughed, sitting up. He sat up next to me, rubbed his eyes and got out of bed.

We decided to get dressed into our matching sunflower outfits and have breakfast, which took us to about 5:10am. We left at 5:15. The air was slightly cold. I intertwined my fingers with Colby's as we walked, shivering slightly.
I let him lead the way, he was the one who wanted to go on a walk. He took us to a pretty woodland, trees, flowers, birds, all sorts littered the view.
"How do you even know about all of these pretty places?" I asked curiously.
"I used to explore all the time. I found all sorts of places, and ever since I met you, I've wanted to take you there," Colby blushed, looking at his feet.
"Goddamn it, I love you," I hugged him, pulling away just enough to kiss him. Colby smiled and kissed me back, wrapping his arms around me tightly.
"Sam.. Do you see us having a future?" Colby asked with a smile.
"Of course!" I answered with a grin.
"I mean like.. kids? Marriage?" He smiled.
"Yeah?" I chuckled. He let go of me and got down on one knee. I smiled at him confusedly.
"Sam Golbach," he grinned at me nervously, pulling out a small black box from his pocket. I covered my mouth with my hand.
"Will you marry me?" Colby asked.
"Yes!" I squealed, him standing up and me kissing him passionately. He slid the ring onto my finger with a huge grin. I had a smile plastered on my face and I looked at the ring curiously. I thought it was the best ring if ever seen. (Pic below)

"That's just one of your birthday presents, Sammy," Colby smiled

(565)
THIS BOOK HAS COME TO AN END :( Everything has to end though. And I'm gonna make another book, and maybe even a sequel to this. Idk yet. Thanks for 5k views :D Please read my new book though, just go onto my account and find it :) thank you! See you soon.