~25~

(Basically a smut chapter lmao)
We arrived back at my house at around 5:20pm.
"Hello boys!" My mom exclaimed as we walked through the door.
"Hey," me and Colby said in unison, holding hands.
"Sam, your father left whilst you were gone. He said he wasn't coming back," her expression dropped a little when she told us this.
"Good," I grinned. She sighed with relief and walked away.
"C'mon," I said, pulling Colby up the stairs behind me. He giggled and followed me.
We entered my bedroom and Colby immediately sighed.
"What's up?" I asked, sliding my hands around his waist. He grinned slightly and placed his hands on mine.
"Things are actually looking up for once," he smiled. I sighed happily and he pulled me close.
"I love you," I mumbled against his chest.
"I love you," he ruffled my hair.
"Boys! Me and Ben are going to his friend's house and we'll be there for at least an hour so make yourselves some food," my mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
"Ok," I yelled back. Colby laughed.
"She ruins the best moments," I laughed with him. I soon heard the front door open and close again, meaning they had left.
"C'mere," he smiled and pulled me onto my bed. I grinned as he pushed me down onto it. He immediately put a hand next to my head and kissed me. I put a hand on his back and pushed him towards me. He giggled and I slid my tongue inside his mouth, causing him to moan quietly. He bit my lip softly as I scratched his back. I lifted the bottom of his shirt, asking him to take it off. He pulled it off swiftly, pulling mine off after and reconnecting out lips. We moved in sync, tongues wrestling roughly. I slid my hands down his chest and unbuttoned his black jeans, pulling the zipper down shortly after.
"Someone's needy," He whispered with a smile, pulling his jeans down and throwing them on the floor.
"I'm not needy I just love you," I kissed his neck as he pulled my white jeans down and off my legs, onto the floor. We both grew hard after a while, visible through our boxers.
He grinded against me slowly, making me moan.
"P-please," I gasped.
"What do you want me to do, Princess?" He said, his breath hot against my neck, making me shiver.
"I w-want you i-inside me daddy," I blushed as he chuckled at the nickname. He grinned and slid his hands down to my boxers. I kissed his neck roughly, leaving marks all over. He pulled at the elastic and soon released them, causing me to gasp and tighten my grip on his hair. He chuckled again and pulled them down swiftly. I gasped at the sudden coldness.
"You ok Princess?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled.
"Turn over," He ordered. I obeyed and did as he said. He raised his hand and placed it in front of my mouth. I enveloped his fingers and sucked on them briefly.
"That's enough," he whispered after a while, taking his fingers from my mouth and moving down my body. He slid one finger in my entrance, causing me to gasp at the pain which soon melted to pleasure.
"Another," I gasped. He slid the second one in roughly, making me moan loudly. He pulled them out quickly and stripped his boxers off.
"You sure?" He asked quietly.
"Y-Yes daddy," I mumbled. I heard a light chuckle and felt him line up with my entrance. He entered me quickly. I moaned in pain, which turned to the familiar pleasure soon enough.
"You ready?" He asked, his breath close to my neck. I nodded vigorously and he slid out and in, over and over again. I moaned loudly, whilst he did quietly. He hit my prostate over and over. I screamed in pleasure.
"C-Colby, I'm close," I moaned.
"Hold it," he grunted, his thrusts getting sloppier as he was reaching his high. He moaned louder than I did when I felt his fluids enter me. He flipped me over.
"Now," he gasped. I released onto our chests, moaning his name as I did so. He flopped down onto the bed next to me and panted.
"Who knew you were so kinky," he giggled. I blushed and laughed.
"We better clean up before my mom comes home," I chuckled. We cleaned up fairly quickly, getting dressed into joggers and no t-shirts, and laying back down on my bed.
"I love you," I mumbled, grabbing the TV remote and resting my head on his chest.
"I love you more," he kissed my forehead.

(789)
Sooooo this was kinda weird to write lmao. Little space Sam next chapter, so be ready!! I probably won't be able to upload from Friday-Monday this week because I'm in London 😩 But I'll try my best to upload this week!