{Fluff} [Klance] Keith's Help ~ 1

Author's Notes: I realised a lot of Klance fanfics where Lance is figuring out his sexuality, he often goes to Shiro for advice. But then I thought, what if he asks Keith instead? And so this was born! Enjoy!

[Warning: Mature Language]

Lance had two options. Shiro or Keith.

Why?

Because they were the only two guys he knew were gay. And they were in space. And Lance was panicking because he was starting to realise that he might be attracted to guys.

Sure he could talk to Hunk but to his knowledge, Hunk was straight. And as much as he would want to talk to him about it, Lance didn't want to worry him and Hunk wouldn't understand if he was straight. He couldn't talk to Pidge because well... They weren't a guy and Lance didn't think they would want to hear about his private thoughts in any way possible.

He needed to talk to someone he knew was open, out and honest.

So. Shiro or Keith.

Lance groaned and flopped on to his bed, hands in his hair. He didn't know who to go to. Shiro would be a good choice because he's reliable and everything. But he would be that type of dad that would tease him a little. Lance didn't really wanna get teased about this. Now Keith would be good because he's honest but what would he do? They were rivals, right?

Lance sighed and hugged his pillow, thinking. Well they might not be rivals now... Lance hummed and chuckled. They could be considered friends now. Lance liked their playful challenging and he didn't mind when Keith won. He actually enjoyed it all.

... Okay Keith might be the better option here.

Lance sat up and sighed. "Alright. I can do this. And if this backfires, Shiro is always my next option.."

Now he just needed to catch Keith alone. And he knew exactly where he was.

Time Skip
Lance walked into the training room to find Keith obviously using the training simulator. Surprisingly to even himself, he waited patiently for Keith to finish the level. It gave him a chance to collect his thoughts and-

Keith let out a battle cry, swinging his sword fluidly across, spinning to slash the altean robot and grunting as he defended himself. Lance felt his face starting to warm up as he found himself watching the paladin, muscles  tensing through the thin black shirt. Sweat dripped down Keith's pale skin.

Okay. Okay. Maybe this was a bad idea. Keith was always hot during training. (Not like Lance watched him sometimes or something...)

No. He had to do this. He needed to figure out this part of himself.

Keith slashed his sword out and the robot stilled, collapsing. He smirked and straightened up and wiped his brow from sweat. Lance couldn't help but clap, grinning.

"Nice one Samurai." Said Lance, leaning back against the wall. Keith turned surprised.

"Thanks. What are you doing here? Want to train?" Asked Keith. Lance shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh no actually... I..." Lance looked away and shuffled nervously. Quiznak, this was harder than he thought!

Keith picked up on the nervousness easily and walked over, putting his Bayard away and resting his hands on his hips. "Lance? I know we aren't very close but I can tell when you're nervous. What's up?" Asked Keith almost a little worried. Lance chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "First off, we are close I guess. We're friends. And second, I dunno how to tell you but could we go somewhere a little more private? I... I don't really want anyone to overhear this conversation..." Said Lance. Keith raised an eyebrow but nodded.