Chapter 13

Robin did feel slightly disoriented. She couldn't eat anything from the variety of food placed before her, and she couldn't stop staring at the Gryffindor table on the opposite side of the room.

Bellatrix Black, followed by Narcissa Black and Lucius Malfoy sat next to her and she rolled her eyes and continued staring at one particular person at the table, and at this point its very clear who.

James was sitting there laughing, and Lily, much like Robin, was stirring the food on her plate without touching it and staring at the same person. They made eye contact, and Robin looked away with a trace of pinknon her cheeks.

"What are you staring at? What could possibly be so interesting at that table?"

"It's none of your business, Bellatrix."

"Someone's feeling feisty today." Lucius smirked.

"Oh, just shut up. You have been a pain in my arse since the day I stepped foot in the school. You could not care less about me or my feelings or you would care to ask. And don't think I don't know about your stupid cult."

Lucius' face turned a beetroot red as he opened his mouth to speak but Robin muttered a quick curse.

"Silencio" she said, aiming her spell towards the person she had hated since day one.

"You can't just say that and expect to not suffer." Bellatrix whispered. "But trust me when I'm done with you, you will suffer."

"Boring" Robin said, blowing a piece of hair out of her face, walking away from the group.

She didn't know where she was going, but she knew wherever it was, it was away from them. She walked up what seemed like endless corridors before ending up on the seventh floor, where she got an idea.

I need a place to be alone

She thought before a door appeared in front of her. She smiled and walked in. It was amazing. It had any book she ever wanted, along with snacks and games. The place was littered with beautiful scented candles and comfortable chairs and she gladly jumped in one as she grabbed a chocolate frog from a pile of them. She reached for a book, but stopped herself as she thought about the offer given to her.

She had agonised over James Potter wanting her to be his girlfriend since he had asked. She realised hiding from humanity was not the best thing to do in a situation, and walked out of the most comfortable room she had ever been in. She sighed, and walked over to the dungeons.

She had a very risky plan.

She ran into the room, where she found her newly obtained enemies. She wasn't fazed by their feirce glares or hatred towards her, it was bound to happen at some point. So she ignored them and walked towards her dorm. She heard footsteps approach rapidly, so she grabbed her invisibility cloak and pulled it over her. Bellatrix Lestrange stepped into the room with an open window,she cursed and walked out. It took all of Robin's willpower not to laugh, but she had more important things to do.

She ran up to the entrance of Gryffindor Tower, and snuck in with someone who gave the password. She slowly but steadily reached the steps of the  sixth year boys room and opened the door quietly.

This was going to be interesting.