New Job

Fio's POV

I woke up and looked to the clock 11:00 am I slept later than usual I mostly wake up at 7-ish.
I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser grabbing some clothes and getting changed.

I did the rest of my morning routine before going down stairs I went to the kitchen and made toast I ate my breakfast fast before leaving to the living room

I did the rest of my morning routine before going down stairs I went to the kitchen and made toast I ate my breakfast fast before leaving to the living room. I saw William on the couch he noticed me and patted the spot next to him I sat next to him and he looked to me. "So, you need a job" he asked I looked over at him again "Oh, ya why do you ask?" I asked. "Well there's an opening for a night watch at the pizzeria you interested" he asked still staring at me "Umm sure sounds good thanks Will" I said giving him a smile he grinned that grin again "Nice you start tomorrow 12-6 am I have a uniform for you one second" he said walking away. He came back a minute later the uniform in his hands it was neatly folded with a security hat resting on top he handed it to me and I carefully took it. "Go put it in your room" he said I nodded getting up and heading to my room where I played video games and drew at my desk until it was time to sleep well 4 am anyway so ya I got a job now wonder what It'll be like I can't wait to find out.

Word Count 266