Night Two

Fio's POV

I got up the next morning at 10:30 pm I made my bed putting my sleep mask on my pillow before going to my dresser grabbing my uniform and putting it on before going down stairs to get breakfast pancakes I made the pancakes and sat at the bar I heard the stairs and turned to see my brother "What are you doing up" he asked "Work" I said finishing my food before putting my dishes in the sink. He nodded and grabbed some bread popping it into the toaster "Snack time" I asked he nodded I smiled mom used to tell him it was to late for snacks and bring him to his room only for him to go get snacks anyway it always was toast I swear he's addicted to it or something. Anyway it's 11:45 so I should get going to the pizzeria. I said my good byes to William and left the house I made my way to the pizzeria once I got there I went straight to my office I waited for my shift and once it started I got a call from PG he talked for a while until something he said caught my attention something about checking Pirates Cove often to make sure Foxy stays in there Foxy that's a name I recognize I went to the pizzeria when I was younger he was one of my favorites I loved the story's he would tell story's of the sea and his exciting life as a pirate he and Bonnie where my favorites. His story's and Bonnie's music were what would brighten my day. I always went to see Foxy though he was like my best friend I hated when he went out of order it had been a week before we moved to Charleston Maine. Anyway I started checking the cameras. Things were going fine until 5:00 I had 20% power and all of a sudden Foxy ran through the door I couldn't talk I couldn't even scream I wasn't scared well not completely terrified just a little frightened but mostly astonished to see him again I must have stared at him for to long because he seemed to have a face of confusion and seemed a little uncomfortable I finally managed to use my brain and started to speak "Foxy?" I said confused on how he was moving he had been put out of order he was shut down why is he even still here. "Fio?" He asked I was startled at the use of my name he remembered me..."Fio your that the little girl that always came to see me when we were open right?" He asked staring at me I nodded "You remember me?" I asked him he nodded "How could I not you were one of the only kids who would come and see me when everyone else was watching the band play I remember one day after I went out of order you tried to get in and when the guard stopped you, you started to punch and kick him until he finally got you out of the room" he said a chuckle following his words. I smiled a little to myself remembering my brother had to stop me from crying after they had dragged me out "So your the night shift, you should come see everyone." He said in a happy voice. I nodded quickly "I really want to see everyone again it feels like forever" He nodded and motioned for me to follow him I started walking behind me until we made it to the main room "Oh hey Foxy did you get the night guard..." Bonnie stared at me Chica and Freddy turning to us as well "Fio?" Bonnie said sounding as confused as Foxy had been I nodded and he quickly ran over to me and hugged me "My little guitar buddy" he said happily I giggled as he put me down "Yup I always loved playing the guitar with you" I said cheerfully "Ya you were the first person to sign up for guitar lessons with me you always came in first and left last sometimes staying later to get extra practice" he said staring at me I smiled "Yup I kept up my practice to" I stated smiling up at Bonnie before Freddy spoke up "And you were also my little singer to" he said "You always raised your hand first when we asked who wanted to sing the Fazbear them song with me and you signed up for my singing class" he said smiling to himself I nodded "I kept practicing that as well." I said smiling at Freddy "What about baking!" Chica questioned "Of course I wouldn't leave behind my cupcake buddy those baking classes were always so much fun to Mr Cupcake or Carl always helped with pizza and other stuff but not with the cupcakes he said it was to painful to watch" I said a laugh following my voice Chica smiled pulling me into a hug "CUPCAKE BUDDY" she yelled I smiled and hugged her back before letting go of the hug suddenly the bell went off looks like it's 6 I gave a sad smile and told them I had to go they all nodded heading back to there places I left the building wanting sleep but also to come back to talk to my animatronic friends some more.

Word Count 912