Night One

Fio's POV

I woke up somewhere else I was in the middle of what looked like a child's room I stood up deciding to look around I looked behind me to see a bed with a Freddy plush on it I looked in the closet nothing the to the right hall nothing then to the left and there stood a horrifying version of Bonnie I stared at it before slamming the door shut I waited for what felt like forever before checking the door nothing I let out a sigh of relief and started to look around the room again finding a flashlight in the middle of the floor were I had been picking it up I looked to the bed again to see theses little Freddy things I watched as the light hit them they started to disappear I looked back to the right door to see a terrifying Chica model I closed the door and waited till I heard her footsteps fade the other way I looked to the left door nothing looking back to the closet I saw a alarming sight of a Foxy model I closed the door then opened it after a while and it was gone in its place was a Foxy plush I walked away from the closet over to the bed side there sat a digital clock that read 5:59 then suddenly it turned to 6:00 and my vision went black....

Word count 244