Night One

Fio's POV

I got up at 11:30 pm so I have a half hour till work might as well get ready

*Time skip*

Once I had my uniform on and put my hair in a pony tail I set the hat on my head I left my room to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put on deodorant I left to my room again and grabbed my phone checking the time again 11:45 the ride is about 10 minutes so I'll be fine. once I made it to the pizzeria I went straight to my office a guy talked over the phone in like a recored matter I'm going to call him PG as in phone guy it was weird the phone call I mean it's probably nothing just my mind making a big deal of nothing... right? Anyway I started checking the cameras and things were going great nothing major just the animatronics moving that's normal ya just there programming yup just programming nothing else. Just then I checked the door light and there stood Bonnie I quickly closed the door and checked the time 4:00 okay two more hours and the rest of the night went like that me checking the cameras and doors I heard the chime that sounded the end of my shift I left in a hurry back to the house.

*Time skip*

I got home and went to my room and grabbed some plain black silk pajamas before going and taking a shower once I was done and in My PJ's I took my uniform and went to the laundry room and cleaned them after I went to my room put my uniform on the dresser and plugged in my uniform grabbing my sleep mask putting it on as I laid under my covers and fell asleep.

Word Count 310