Night Four

Fio's POV

I got up the next morning and changed into my uniform I smiled to myself and continued my routine once I was ready I grabbed my keys and left the house.

*Time skip*

I made to the pizzeria and made my way to prize corner I needed to talk to him. I made it to his box and knocked on the side and he sprung up out of the box "Hello" he said staring at me "Hi" he tilted his head to the side "Why is it that you came here" he asked "I came to tell you something" I said "And that something is" I took a deep breath "I know how to help them the same way I saved the old animatronics and exorcism should work I need you to make sure everyone brings something of value to them something they love and I'll handle the rest." I told him he seemed to think the idea over before agreeing I went around the pizzeria telling everyone my idea and they all agreed to bring an item and then the bell went off left the building and went to gather the items I needed I got the candles from a store near the pizzeria and I got the Ashe from my neighbor jeez they must think I'm crazy or a Witch After I was done I went home and fell asleep rather quickly thinking of what would come tomorrow.

Word Count 245