Night Three

Fio's POV

I went back the next day and went to the elevator hearing Hand Unit speak
"Welcome back to another pivotal night of your thriving new career were you get to really ask yourself what am I doing with my life what would my friends say and most importantly will I ever see my family again we understand the stresses of a new job and were here for you to help you reach a more stable and more relaxed state of mind we offer several musical selections to help make this elevator ride as relaxing as possible we offer atemoporary Jazz, classical, rainforest, as well as many other choices during the keypad below please type the first few letters of the musical selectionyou would prefer" I tapped random buttons till he spoke again "it seems you had some trouble with the keypad I saw what you were trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you thank you for choosing Casual Bongos" music started to play and it wasn't something I would normally listen to but hey it was still pretty good "Now that your elevator has been customized to your needs and your thoroughly relaxed  it's worth mentioning that dew to you performance yesterday your pay has decreased by a substantial amount please enjoy the rest of your defend" once we reached the bottom I made my way to the Major Control Module. As Hand Unit tales about technician work we might not be able to do once I got there I checked on Ballora only to see her torn apart on her stage I stepped back and Hand Unit told me to check on Funtime Foxy I hit the light to see her not there but Hand Unit said she was fine and told me to crawl through Funtime Auditorium but I went straight to Circus Baby's room after a moment I heard Baby start to speak -Insert Video- once she finished her story I went back to go through Funtime Auditorium I started through the room flashing the light every now and then everything went fine I would see Funtime Foxy and stop moving till she left this went on until I got to the otherside of the room. I started to press the buttons Hand Unit told me but when it was time for Bon-Bon he was gone I started to look around he scurried around but I ventilations got him clicking the button under his bow tie and started back through Funtime Auditorium I was in the middle of the room when Funtime Foxy jumped me and I passed out.

Word count 441