Night Four

Fio's POV

I woke up in some sort of suit I looked around for a moment before I heard Circus Baby's voice start to speak "Shh be still and quite you've been sleeping for quite awhile I think they noticed that you never left the building last night the cameras were searching for you but they couldn't find you I have you hidden to well I kidnapped you" there was silence for a moment before she spoke again "don't be afraid I'm not going to hurt you I'm only going to keep you for a little while try not to wiggle though your inside something that came from my old pizzeria I don't think it was ever used at least not how it was supposed to be used to dangerous it's just big enough for one person to fit inside but just barely your in the scooping room do you know why they call it the scooping room because dummy this is the room where they use the scooper I thought that would be obviously isn't that a fun name for something a scooper it's sounds like something you would use for ice cream or custard or sprinkles it sounds like something you would want at your birthday party to insure that you get a heaping portion of every good thing I wonder though if you were a freshly opened pint of ice cream how you would feel about something with that name thankfully I don't think a freshly opened pint of ice cream feels anything at all uh oh it sounds like someone else is in the building shh" I heard people talking about about something breaking down and stuff then I heard a strange noise and Ballora came into sight once she stopped I heard Circus Baby again "There is something very important that I've learned how to do over time do you know what that is how to pretend do you ever play make believe pretend to be one way when you are really the other it's very important Ballora never learns but I do hey think there is something wrong on the inside the only thing that matters is knowing how to pretend" then I heard a series of beats before Ballora was destroyed I watched horrified before Circus Baby spoke "I'll open the face plates for you that way they can find you on the cameras now all you have to do is wait I recommend you keep the spring locks wound up your breathing and you heart rate are causing them to come loose trust me" I started winding up the spring locks and saw one of Ballora's minirinas climbing up the suit I shook it off and continued on the spring locks soon more came and I shook them off and it went like that for the rest of the night once it hit 6 am the suit opened I quickly got out how did it... I decided not to question it further and ran home I'll come back tomorrow....

Word count 510