Night Five

Fio's POV

I woke up the next morning got ready and grabbed the stuff rather quickly and made it to the pizzeria early around 11:45-ish I got to one of the party rooms and set up the ash in the circle with a star with 8 points since that was the number Toy Freddy had said in the middle setting down the candles I heard the 12 o'clock bell ring I heard voices down the hall and into view came the animatronics including two black ones they almost looked like shadows and then in came the puppet he came and stood next to me staring at everyone "Okay so I want each of you to stand at a point put your item by the cancel make sure not to blow them out everyone nodded and got set up.

Toy Freddy's Item: His hat
Toy Bonnie's Item: His Guitar pick
Toy Chica's Item: Her beak (What)
BB's Item: His ballon
JJ's Item: A plushie
Shadow Bonnie's Item: A note that read RWQFSFASXC
Shadow Freddy: A microphone

I looked to Puppet and he nodded I started the can't and the circle and star started to glow I continued and the animatronics had souls come out of them and a light opened and they went through but Mangle stopped "Thank You" she whispered and then she was gone so where the candles and ash everything was fine just soulless animatronics on the ground I looked to Puppet he seemed so happy he turned to me "You did good maybe you not like your brother keep helping and undoing what he does I will give life and you will free them from it we will both work in sink thank you and may we meet again" and with that he left and the bell went off I left the building and went home.

Word count 314