Night Two

Fio's POV

I came back the next day and went into the elevator and Hand Unit started to speak
"Welcome back for another night of intellectual stimulation, pivotal career choices, and self reflection on past mistakes were committed to creating a unique and fulfilling work experience one part of that commitment is ensuring that you don't get tired of the voice you are hearing right now using the keypad below please select a new companion voice for male press 1 for female press 2 for text only press 3 or other options press 4" I looked at the keypad but there were no numbers so I just randomly selected letters "It seems you had trouble with the keypad thank you for choosing Angsty teen" I continued the ride down once we reached the end the Hand Unit came back on telling me to check on them but I went straight to Circus Baby's control module as soon as I was in the room the Hand Unit spoke came on "Check the light" he sounded normal again I checked the light Circus Baby was by the glass the light went off so I pressed it again but nothing happened "It seems as though the lights have completely gone out in Circus Gallery I must shut off the system to fix the lights various other systems will be offline as well such as security doors,vent locks, and oxygen commencing system restart" then everything turned out It told me the vents were opening then I heard a voice "Fiona Afton your here I remember when your brother first came here it's a strange thing to want to do to come here I'm curious what events would lead a person to spend there nights in a place like this willingly maybe curiously maybe ignorance there is a space under the desk some before you crafted it into a hiding place and it worked for them I recommend that you hurry though you will be safe there just try not to make eye contact it will be over soon they will lose interest" I quickly went under the desk and closed the little door I heard a small voice start to speak "Hello in there, it seems someone is inside" "is it the same person" I heard banging on the door then someone tried to open the door I pulled against them and kept it closed "I always find a way inside" It tried to open it and it I pulled against it keeping the door closed I saw an eye and quickly averted my light then they spoke again "she's watching us we have to leave now we'll see you soon" then Circus Baby's voice came on "when your guide comes back online he is going to tell you that he was unsuccessful and you will have to restart the system manually he will then tell you to crawl through Ballora Gallery as fast as you can to reach the breaker room if you follow his instructions you will die Ballora will not return to her stage anymore she will catch you the power will be restored shortly when you crawl through Ballora Gallery go slowly she can not see you and can only listen for your movements when you hear music become louder she is growing near listening for you wait and be still" then Hand Unit came back "Thank you for your patience it seems them that the power system can not be restored automatically you will need to restart the system manually please return to the primary control module" I left through the vent back to primary control module "You will now be required to crawl through Ballora Gallery using the vent to your left it is recommended that you stay low to the ground and to reach the other side as fast as possible as not to disturb Ballora I will deactivate myself momentarily as to not create an auditory disturbance deactivating" I left through the left vent into Ballora Gallery staying close to the ground I quietly went across the room until I heard music I stopped until I'm faded then continued a couple times of this and I could see the door then the music got really loud I tried my very best to stay quite as Ballora walked right in front of me as soon as she left I continued across the room to the door once I made it I went in "You may now interface with the breaker control box using the interface may disrupt near by electronics is you feel in danger feel free to disconnect the interface temporarily until it is safe to reconnect" I saw Funtime Freddy in the shadows he was far away so I started the control box staying hyper aware of were he was and playing audio when he was to close once I finished with the breaker box "Great Job this completes your tasks for the night please proceed back through the Ballora Gallery with care and we'll see you back here tomorrow" I left and went back to the Ballora Gallery Which was strangely quite until I heard a voice "Is someone there" I stopped before continuing "I can hear someone creeping through my room" her room it must be Ballora I continued through the room trying to be more quite "Perhaps not" she said and I continued and made it to the other side leaving the location I'll come back tomorrow....

Word count 919