Night Four

Fio's POV

I woke up not even remembering when I had fallen asleep and checked the time 11:30 I got out of bed made my bed later my sleep mask on the pillow and got my uniform on brushing my hair and putting on my hat leaving to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and headed to the living grabbed my car keys and left off to the pizzeria.

*Time skip*

I went into the pizzeria and saw everyone chatting on stage well except Foxy "I'm worried about him all he does is stay in that little cove" I heard Chica say "I hate to admit it but Chica has a point you went to far Freddy" Bonnie said standing next to Chica "I went to far it's his fault we got killed and I went to far" Freddy said clearly mad about the subject "It wasn't his fault it was the purple guys fault he killed us Foxy just wanted to show you the pizzeria for your birthday" Chica said her voice rising but not quite yelling "And look where that got us, stuck here to live in pain and constantly reminded of what happened to us" Freddy said his voice filled with hurt "He couldn't of known" Chica said her voice just above a whisper "It doesn't matter Chica it still happened" Freddy said waking back stage Bonnie ran back stage as well Chica leaving to the kitchen I took a moment rethinking what they had said and decided to go see Foxy I made my way to Pirates Cove Once I went in I saw the curtain was closed and I could hear him whispering to himself "It's all my fault" over and over again I went over to the curtain opening them just enough to walk in I sat down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder he flinched and his eyes darted up to me. "Fio" he said staring at me I nodded "I heard the others talking on stage Bonnie and Chica were really worried about you" I said meeting his gaze with my own "It's all my fault" he said "What's all your fault" I asked "I won't push you but talking about it usually helps" I continued he nodded "I think I'd like to talk about it if that's alright." He said "I'm all ears" I told him. "Well it all started when we were younger Freddy Fazbear's Pizza had just opened and 'Freddy's' birthday was coming up and I insisted that we went to the pizzeria for his party everyone agreed and we had a ton of fun until a man it all purple I can't seem to remember his name came up to us he invited us to see the back room we were all curious to see what happened back there so we followed him and he... he killed us... he grinned and laughed as he slit our necks... and them a puppet like thing came and put us in the animatronics bringing us back to life... Freddy said that the reason why we all died... I didn't know what would happen... I didn't know" Foxy looked so sad then it clicked my brother he... he's the one who killed them I started crying uncontrollably I pulled Foxy into a hug he seemed surprised but went with it "I-I'm so sorry" I said pulling away from the hug "It's not your fault-" he started "It might as well be my brother he... he killed you... William Afton..." I said still crying "William Afton" Foxy said "That's his name William Afton Your his... sister?" I nodded and pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of me and my brother Foxy looked shocked and stood up pulling me up with me "We have to tell the others" he said as he started dragging me to the stage I didn't try to fight it I finally stopped crying tear stains on my cheeks my eyes were red and puffy we made it to the stage and took me back stage were I saw Freddy,Bonnie, and Chica.
"Foxy?Fio?" I heard Chica say they stared at me Foxy let go of my arm and nodded his head towards the others I nodded and stepped towards them "I...I know who killed you..." I said "W-What how..." Bonnie said Freddy stood up immediately and walked over to me
"Who" He said his tone completely serious it was almost scary how his mood changed I straightened my posture and looked him straight in the eyes "William Afton" I stared never losing eye contact "How" Freddy said simply "Foxy told me the story of how you died and it... it matched what my brother told me how he killed you." I explained. "So your brother... killed us...." Chica said I looked to her and gave a small nod. "I-I.... I'm sorry...." I said looking down to my feet "your sorry...YOUR SORRY THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY" Freddy yelled "HE KILLED US" he continued. "Freddy stop" Chica said stepping next to me and putting a hand on my shoulder my tears fell down onto the floor "Freddy look what you did you made her cry" Bonnie said stepping next to Chica Foxy being on my left them on my left Freddy sighed walking infront of my putting his hand under my chin lifting my head to meet his gaze "I'm sorry I shouldn't have taken my anger on you or Foxy" he said looking at Foxy for a moment then back to me "I'm mad about what happened that I can't... that I can't move on...." I gave him a small smile "It's okay, and did you say move on" I asked. He nodded "We can't move on to the next world we're stuck here in this world" Bonnie said looking to his feet. Then I had an idea "What about an exorcism" I asked "We don't have the materials" Chica said "I could bring them to work tomorrow all you have to do is have each one of you grab something dear to your heart and I'll get the black candles,the ash, and a lighter" I said everyone stared at me for a moment and I felt a pair of arms wrap around me I looked to see Foxy hugging me "Thank You...Thank you so much" he said I smiled and hugged him back then Chica and Bonnie joined in and finally Freddy joined in as well I heard the bell and we let go of the hug "Well I have to go be ready for tomorrow" I told them "We will and Fio, Thank you" Freddy said I turned to them "Anything for a friend" and with that I left and went back to my house.

Word Count 1148