Night Three

A/N I know Mangle doesn't have a decided gender but for the sake of the story Mangle will be a girl sorry if I trigger you I fond it easier to write this way again not meant to trigger you

Fio's POV

I woke up not remembering falling asleep I was still in my uniform so I just brushed my hair and looked in the mirror there were tear streaks down my face and my eyes were red and puffy. I went downstairs grabbed my keys and ran to my car.

*Time skip*

I made it to the pizzeria walking in I saw
Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie talking with Toy Freddy "Freddy I don't what to do Mangle seems so upset about how she looks now what those evil little kids did they ruined her what are going to do" Toy Chica asked clearly worried about her friendI listened closely to what Freddy had to say "Chica we just have to find the manual on how to fix her it should be in the office" Toy Freddy explained "But none of us know how to fix her" Toy Bonnie cut in I slowly started walking over to them "I could help, I know how to fix an animatronic" I said "That would be amazing can you please fix her please" Toy Chica begged I nodded "I'll go look for the manual" I said walking to my office I looked around for awhile before I fond it. I picked it up amd made my way back to the main room where I saw all the Toy animatronics and BB and JJ and the Puppet I stared at him for a moment BB and JJ ran over to me "Fio you found the manual" JJ said I nodded "Where's Mangle" I asked "She's in parts and service" I nodded and made my way to parts and service once I reached the door I walked in to see Mangle standing there I smiled and got to work on fixing her.

*Time skip*

I was finally finished fixing Mangle checking the time it was 5:55 I had 5 minutes of work left I turned Mangle on (I had to turn her off so it wouldn't hurt her) and she sprung to life. I smiled at her and she hugged me "Thank You" she said I nodded "Its not a problem now go show everyone I'm exited to see what they think" She nodded and we walked out of parts and service to the main room everyone ran over to Mangle and they started talking and I walked over to Puppet he was the only one who didn't run to Mangle "So you fixed her I see" I just nodded "I'm touched that you helped her but you know this doesn't make up for what you've done correct" I nodded "I know I just felt as if I could at least help them even if it's my fault that he was able to kill again because I didn't tell someone I let him do it again and I'm sorry but I hope that you can someday forgive me" as I said that the bell went off and I left the building heading home in my car.

Word Count 547