Bithday !

I slammed my hand on Emmis locker three times and tried her code again and ta daaaaahh it's open but she just gave me a playful evil glare.

"How do you get it unstuck so easily, every day!?" she groaned

"Because you code is 2-8-0-9 not 2-8-9-9"

We both broke into laughter, until miss Boccurt walked past giving us the real evil eye, she hates us! maybe because we always talk in class or because I always have more comebacks than her.

----------------------------------------------

Lunch

"I wonder what's being served in the cafeteria!?" I squealed sarcastically "probably stud surprise again"

"Ugh Aveia shut up about food for a second" Emmi ordered " it is our bith day in three months but I need to shopping, want to skip last session.?"

"What as in wag?" I whispered

"Yeah!"

"You are fearless!" I yelled and I got some dirty looks

I told her we should just go after school and she agreed reluctantly. We walked over to the lunch bar and got a pleasant shock went the were serving pizza! I got three slices of pizza a muffin and an apple juice box. and trust me if you don't eat your food right away Emmi (miss endless stomach) will steal it.

"Aveia?"

"What emmi!?" I said with a muffin in my hand

"Are you gonna eat that"

"YES. Yes I am Emmi!" I laughed and she sighed, she genuinely looked disappointed so I handed her my muffin and she looked up at me and giggled! why am I so nice!

----------------------------------------------

Shops after school

"Ooooh, what about these sunnys?" Emmi exclaimed from a corner of the store we were in.

"They are so ugly !" I yelled back

I've bought her a few things but it all added up to $100, that's the budget.

She has $15 left to spend on me and she can't choose what to get, I'm so tired I just want to go home.

She spent the money !! HALLELUJAH!

We got a taxi back to my house and we wrapped the presents behind each others backs, I wrapped hers with red spark ally paper and put them in a cream back and put black tissue paper in the bag on top of the presents.

----------------------------------------------

3 months later

My birthday !!!!!

I was woken up but a five year old jumping on me screaming! okay today is a Saturday luckily! And oh wow everyone is up I was informed by Brock and Emmis already here with her family ?

"What time is it brocky"

"It is ten o'clock!" he screamed and ran out of my room, I hopped in the shower and got out in record time. I got dressed in to a black flowy skirt and a white tee and I tucked it into my skirt, I have a camo green jacket with fake leather sleeves on over my tee. I have my black heels on too. I have the usual makeup on, and my hair is out and straightened. I walked out to be greeted bye everyone. it is neither Emmis or my birthday, mind was four days ago and Emmis is in five days. But we don't celebrate on those days ! omg I'm sixteen!!!! I got a call from Liam, he knows that I celebrate on 11/1 every year instead of 7/1 when my birthday actually is! He sung for me and then he wished me a happy birthday and then I pasted the phone to Emmi, he said happy birthday to her too.

We all talked for a bit, I handed Emmi the presents I bought and she opened them, I bought her a gold necklace that has a E and an A on it. I also bought her some nice shades, there black and cool. I bought her one last thing, a really really nice perfume.

She thanked me and put the necklace on, she then gave me my presents. she got me a beautiful necklace that was silver and had and infinity sign on it and she told me the symbol for our friendship was the infinity sign because only death will take her from my side. I tested up. she also got me three new pairs of jeans and three tops and two jumpers, all that I love! the last thing she got me was five packets of hair ties and a box of chocolate, I always need another hair tie and I am addicted to chocolate.

I thanked her and put my necklace on. then we cut the cake that was shaped as a sixteen.

Mum, dad, Mel and Jason (Mel's husband) got us to sit down after finishing our cake so that they could give us the present from them, I told them not to get us anything but they said it was just one thing.

A/N tune in nextime to read what they got them! love you guys!!!!!! I hope your okay with the plot twist, I like this story a lot better than the one I started writhing and I feel like you will like it alot more too. Thank you for reading!!!