The sleep over

"Truth or dare, liv!" I said battering my long eyelashes inocently.

"Truth?" Olivia replied with a flick of her dirty blond hair.

' Truth... your truth is... explain my looks in five words!"

"Skinny, blondishbrown~hair, blue~eyes and freckles!" Liv said confidently

"You forgot small!" Jessie screamed, she knows I hate being called short

"Pooh you forgot long hair?"Lilly said, trying to join in

"I'm not that short!,"

Olivia asked Jessie truth or dare and Jessie chose dare with a hint of sacredness in her chocolate brown eyes.

......Interrupted by radio saying to text the numbers 123978 an apply for a chance to win 20 thousand dollars, all I had to do was enter and answer questions......

"I dare you to do that"Olivia said to Jessie

Jessie Said no and everyone looked at me because I'm tell one who always is the badass, dare devil even though I look like a bloody barbie doll without boobs.

"Fine I'll do it!"

Everyone cheered as I texted the number.

"Give me another dare!" Jessie exclaimed. Jessie is really loud!

"No you have to answer this truth now, who do you like? is if justin?" Liv questioned

Jessie's medium chocolate skin went browny red. "Yes" she muttered

"Ooooooohhh!!!!" we all gasped

"Oooooh" Olivia

"Oooohhh" lily

"ooooooh" marina

"Ohhhhhh" Charlotte

"Mmmmhhhm" chelsea, Chelsea is my bestest friend along with Alexis , they are both my cousins. Lexi couldn't come tonight she had a scout camp.

After this we all fell asleep except me I sauced up thinking about this guy called Seamus, I really like him but he doesn't like me, i already asked. I don't et it people say I'm pretty, I don't think I'm ugly, people say I'm nice, I'm not a bitch all the time, why don't boys like me? are people lying to me am I ugly as fuck? i don't understand how to make my self more likeable without reducing the amount of clothes on my body, which I won't be doing! I have recently even talking with Seamus and it is really frustrating because he doesn't know how to keep a conversation, anything he doesn't know how to respond I he just says 'okay' or 'yep' he never texts me first and I'm kind of sick of it!

Should I jut give up? what if I end up being really close friends with him and have to see him with other girls for the rest of my life... I don't want that! but i want to know he is happy, with or without me.

................................................................

Me I'm Erin, I have long dirty blondishbrown hair that goes to my but, I am 1.54 cm tall, I have blue eyes and freckles, plaleish slightly olive skin. my traits are

'Impatient'

'Nerdy'

'Nice'

'Hotheaded'

'Trustworthy'

'Selfless'

I spend most my time on YouTube, I don't make videos but I'd like to some day.

My fave colour is grey

I'm a vegotarian

I love singing and acting, I'm pretty good at acting but I don't think I'm a good singer, other people say I'm good at signing but I don't believe them.

____________________________________________________

AN : this is the first chapter of my book, I made this up in the shower. I will release this chapter but then I won't update until I have five chapters done. I won't update if you guys don't like it so make sure to share this with your firebrand and vote and comment and follow! I love you guys so much !!!! xoxoxoxox

Oh and by the way I am Erin and that is the description of myself ^^^ Chelsea and Alexis are my cousins , you may know Chelsea for her book 'one directions animalistic bodyguard' if you haven't read the book ! are you kidding go read it! it is amazing.

I will do a character review every chapter, next chapters will be Chelsea's. but you will never know who Chelsea is if you don't vote for this book and tell your friends! ;);) love you guys have fun doing what every your doing after this.