Sleep overs

"Oh gosh!" I muttered "I haven't seen Liam in four or five years,what if he doesn't like me anymore"

"From what I know about Liam he would be your friend if you had a pulling for a head." Emmi stated

We walked up to my room carrying all my stuff, my room was pretty big an it was clean so I put the suit case on the ground and got out my bag/box that all my makeup is going into. Emmi just shook her head. "what?"

"Nothing!"

"Whhhhaaaatttt!"

"Aha it's just that box, I thought I was for your makeup not an elephant"

We burst end out in laughter. There were three compartments to this box that was no bigger than 8cm wide, 16cm tall and 30cm long.I put my foundation and con sealer in one of the smaller compartment and eyeliner and mascara and shadows in the big compartment and lip sticks and liners and glosses in the other small one.

"That's makeup done!" I shouted "what next?"

" I suggest toiletries" Em said from where she was sitting on my bed, she got up and walked to the bathroom."what do you need from in here?"

"I'm just thinking if getting new toiletries over there."

"Yeah true" she muttered

I packed some clothes but nothing to daggy, maybe I should just pack every thing?

"Hey Em!" I shouted, Emmi was in the shower.

"WHAT!"

"should I just take all my clothes!"

"Only the ones you wear!" she suggested

I packed everything that I liked and fit. that consisted if a lot if skinny jeans and a lot of skirts and a lot of tops and a lot of realise and ALOT of jumpers and jackets. I had at least one bag full to the max of clothes. And it is literally no small case, it's about 1.70 meter tall and 0.5 meter wide and 1 meter long.

I had another one of those full of shoes and my makeup box and other items, I was pretty much done.

For the rest of the night we played truth or dare and we discuses school from last week.

Some of the dares were ; get in your swimwear and walk to the shop up the street. I did it. Prank call five people in your contacts and declare your love for them. Em did it. call Liam and say the plans have changed were staying at his apartment I you sleep naked, then tell him it's a prank. I did it , he was a bit concerned when I said I sleep naked but he was cool after I said it was a prank.

Some of the truths were ; would you ever date Liam. no I wouldnt. what would you of done if it was just me going to London. Em would cry every night. what would I do if she started dating Liam . I wouldn't mind. what would you do If I became friends with Molly. Em would kill me.

In our discussion of who was a bitch to us and who was nice and who is now hot, we realised... how are we going to go to school in London. we would probably go to school there but how would we enroll. But we soon forgot about it when we both declared we were tired

---------------------------------------------

At Emmis house

Emmi packed the same way I did but she bought more shoes. she had the same suit cases as me but in purple when mine are red.

"Ave?" she asked

"Yeah what's up!?"

"I'm scared!"

"Of what honey?" I said going over to cuddle her

"Moving" she said worldly "leaving Mel and Jase"

"C'mon , tell Avey all about it" I whispered while holding her

"We will be gone for a whole year, I'm sure it will be fun but what if I get home sick, I do that sometimes, what if I have a mental brake down. what if I fall in love, I can't just take him back to America. it will brake my heart!" she said sobbing into my chest

"You will be fine. I'm here for you now and I'll be there for you in London"

"I know" she said, lifting off my chest.

"Let me get you a drink." I said quietly

I walked off and got her a drink of Caramel latte' . I walked back to her room and handed her the mug.

"Thanks ave"

"It's okay, we will be fine in london." I whispered

"I know"

For the rest of the night we just talked about how we wanted to furnish our apartement. for the lounge room it will be cream couches and a brown rug, a nice tv on a brown cabinet. for the kitchen we just need to buy a fridge and apliences. for my bedroom it will be cream black and red ad for hers it will be purple blue and cream.

When you entered the front door you could see straight into the lounge room and to your right there was a kitchen and to your left there was a wide hallway that had two doors, the one closest to you is my bedroom and the one furthest is Emmis

the bedrooms are just standardish , bed a giants back wall lounge against the wall that the doors on and a onsuit on the left and also a walk in robe on the left next to the bathroom, there is a tv on the wall that swivels out so the lounge can see it . The back wall of the apartment is windows.

A/N thanks for reading it means a lot to me!!!