Dinner and chicks

We arrived at the fancy restraunt.

"Harry this place looks expensive!"

"So ?"

"I don't want you spending lots of money on me!"

"To bad"

We sat down at a table and I ordered a spaghetti and meat balls, Harry ordered a plate of garlic bread and the special. I think the special was something to do with fish. we both ordered lemonade because we are both only seventeen.

Our food hasn't arrived yet but something else has, fan girls. literally some girls sat down at out table (that had two extra seats) and started talking to Harry. I waited five minutes of being ignored, I was getting so sick of it!

"I'm going to the bathroom" I muttered and walked off

Harry didn't even look up to acknowledge me.

I got to the bathroom and pulled out my phone from my bra, called Emmi.

"Emmi?"

"Yes"

"I need help"

"Why what's wrong! are you okay?"

"Yes but I need advise"

"Oh, how may I help you ?"

"Harry is talking and signing things for girls that are throwing themselves on him and he isn't even acknowledging me"

"Oh..."

"What do I do"

"Pop your head out the door and see if the girls are still there"

"They are"

"Well i suggest, if it happens again text me and Niall an I will pick you up but let it slide this time "

"Okay , bye"

"Baii"

I walk out the door and a girl is sitting in my seat... I stand behind the seat while Harry is still talking to the girls. out food arrived and the girl moves out of my seat. they still sit with us and talk with Harry, he doesn't seem to mind.

He said on the way here that this would be a romantic dinner... it's not.

I sit quietly and eat my pasta and the girls continue talking. I grab my phone and texted Emmi, she is coming to pick me up. I got up and Harry didn't even realise, I left without saying a word.

---------------------------------------------

At home 8:24pm

I have been lying in my bed for an hour and I'm not planing on moving, I had a few major crying fits but for most of the time I just sobbed. I bet Harry doesn't even know I'm gone.

'Bing'

Harry; 'where are you!? are you okay!? how long have you been gone?'

I texted back

'At home, no, a fricken hour'

Harry; 'why aren't you okay!? are you hurt'

'Yes'

Harry ; 'How,are you bleeding?'

'No'

Harry ; 'do you need a doctor'

'No, I need a better boyfriend!'

And that where we stopped texting. I can hear Niall and Emmi talking out in the lounge room. then about ten minutes later there was a knock at the door and Emmi came rushing into my bedroom

"Do you want to talk to him?" she said in a panic

"Yes but ha can't come further than the door" I sighed

She ran off to tell him and he walked over to the door.

"I was gone for a fricken hour and you didn't even realise!" I muttered in despair "that's not What happens when you have a good boyfriend!"

"Ave" he sighed

"Don't call me that !"

"Aveia, it's hard."

"Yeah it's really hard having thousands of girls trying to make out with you"

"Aveia! you know I don't care about them.."

"But I do! it makes me jealous and feel that one day a pretty blond will kiss you and you won't tell her not to, you will take her to bed!"

"Aveia that won't happen" he said, a tear coming down his face.

"Not today, not tomorrow but can you guarantee it won't next year."

"Aveia!" he cried

"What!"

"I love you" he sighed

"Then you would of realised I left, when I did" I cried turning around and getting under the covers. I heard Niall pull him away from my door as Emmi sat down next to me.

A/N I hope you liiiikkkkeee. I Probably won't update my other book until this one is done.? I hope you all don't mind!!