Getting to know him

"Well tell me about your self mr.styles"

"Um I'm in a boy band and I get hundreds of girls throwing themselves at me everyday" he said trying to make me jealous I think

It was working :(

"Oh really?"

"Yeah but the thing is Aveia, as much as I care about them ... only the ones I truly care about are the ones that I end up sleeping next to on a couch." He whispered with a wink

I giggled and slightly blushed, may I add we are still cuddling on the couch.

"Is there anything else we should know?"

"Uh yeah..." he began but got cut off

"Take it to the bedroom Harry !" Zayn yelled/whispered

"Shall we?" I said picking up the blanket realising he has no shirt on and he is in his boxers

"Yep"

He followed me as if he didn't even know he was half naked. hello abs :).

I put the blanket on the bed and walked into my robe, I took off my jeans that I had slept in and put my ... crap where are my pjs ! oh no, I didn't bring any!!! I put my jeans back on and walked to out the door telling Harry I would be back soon.

I grabbed Liam's house keys and went for the elevator. I unlocked the door and grabbed one of his Tshirts and pj boxes, the shirt was long enough to cover my but so I was happy (I got changed at Liam's apartment)

I went back to mine and sat back on the bed where Harry had fallen asleep again. he is so cute when he sleeps.

I didn't want to wake him so I closed the door and went to make breakfast of bacon and eggs, a lot of them. The smell of bacon went through the flat and everyone was up except Harry.

I had finished my breaky and Harry still wasn't awake so I walked in to my room and found him sprawled across the bed sleeping.

"Break fast is done" I whispered walking over to him and sitting on the bed

He opened his eyes and just blinked a few times before smiling.

"Have a nice sleep?" I asked him, I started to lay next to him

"Yes"

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in so my face was smooshed against his chest.

We're not dating!

"C'mon come get you bacon Harry!"

"Okay"

"I'm going to have a shower" I said as we departed

I hoped into the shower, shaved my legs washed my hair. i smell good. I got out of the shower and dreys my self, walked over to my robe and got dressed, I put a black skirt that goes to mid thy and a red singlet on. I tucked the singlet in and put a black knitted cardigan on. No I'm not wearing heels! I'm wearing ballet flats.

I put my hair in a fount bun after drying it, I put really little makeup on. foundation consealer gloss and mascara.

I walked out of my robe and into the lounge room. I sat over with Emmi who was watching TV, 16 and pregnant.

"So what's everyone doing today?" I asked turning down the TV

"We have to do a few interviews and meetings with management" Liam said, the boys agreeing "after four were free"

Harry looked at me

"Your coming shopping with me Aveia!" he yelled

"Um okay?" I replied as it wasn't really a request "what are we shopping for?"

"Anything, I have money and I want to spend some!" she laughed "I pays well to be one of the biggest boy bands"

"What time does your interviews start?" Amelia asked "i have work in an hour"

Yep it us seven o'clock!

"Well the first one is at nine" Loui replied to Ami

"I have time to hang out before school"i told Harry. I'm now standing next to him

"We can get coffee" the told me and I nodded

We told the rest that were gonna get coffee.

We went Down the elevator and there was a black car waiting out from of the lobby.

"I texted Paul to get him to drive us to the closest star bucks" Harry whispered

"Who is Paul"

"He is a cool guy"

I guessed that he is like there manager or like a body guard, I am gonna see a lot of him soon.

Paul greeted Harry and Harry introduced me and we cleared up that we aren't dating.

We arrived at Starbucks and we hopped out of the car.

A/N. Sixth for today xox I hope you appreciate all this because it's hard for someone who doesn't even like reading or writing. maybe I do... I never used to. my plans are to write even more if this book for the rest of the day xox ;)