Aveias intro

Morning Ave! Brock whispered in my ear " it's time to wake up!"

I bet he wasn't expecting me to roll over onto him and never let him go !!! well I did.

"What's the time little man?"

" It is six forty in the morning?" he smiled while finishing the sentence, " are you going to school today?"

"Yes I'm not aloud to miss it am I ?" I giggled but then put on a serious face"No..."

I better have a shower! em will be here in half an hour. I ran into my onsuit bathroom and slammed the door behind me making Brock squeal. I slipped my. Kph shorts off and took my matching shirt of too so I was left in my underwear examine my body. I had a few scars on my belly but not from what you think, I jumped into the shallow end of a pool. the pool and rocks on the bottom and as I swam I cut my stomach on the rocks.

Other than that my stomach was quite thin, I had a thy / box gap and I didn't understand what was so good about it.

I did however have so scars on my wrists, I was going through a dark time. I had to leave my bestest friend in the world and my nan was telling my mum to turn off the life support so mum was always sad and she was fighting with dad and I was upset and I thought it would be easier If I wasn't there, I was cutting and I was depressed. I told liam, we would text every day.and he told me I Ewan's amazing and beautiful and I was worth living, this made me give up cutting and now I'm happy do I basically owe my life to him but he doesn't think so.

My birthday is coming up but every year I tell my parents not to get me anything because it reminds me of another year I haven't seen Liam and it's hard.

Anyways I slip of my underwear and jump in the shower telling my self not to get my hair wet, it didn't fail this time! woo! I got out of the shower and dryer my self. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel around means found Brock playing angry birds on my phone, of course. brick and I are close seeing as we are 11 years apart. I walked straight into my walk in robe that I use as a getting ready room, slipped on undies and a bra, I am a B cup for all those perves! I slipped on my skinny jeans and a black singlet and a cream cardigan as it was going to be cold, I also put my black heels on. the dress code says no heels but oh well.

I brush my hair and put it up into a messy bun that looks like it's supposed to be messy but I just can't be bothered, I put some make up on; light foundation eyeliner a little eye shadow and some lipgloss. I look semi presentable.

I ask Brock for my phone and he instantly gives it to me and tells me I look pretty, awwwwe

" Bye little man, have you had break fast!?"

"Yeaaaahh" he replies slowly and lazily " bye"

----------------------------------------------

I arrive at school.

Ugh I hate this, the only reason I'm here is to see em! she didn't end up dropping by. I spot her cherry red high pony tail in the sea of boring faggots!

I run up to her screaming !

"Emmmiii"

"Ugh not you again" she giggled " I was running late I'm sorry"

"That's fine I got dad to drive me"

We walk over to our lockers that are next to each others,

1-7-1-0 my locker pops open but once again emmis is stuck!

A/N I hope you like the twist in story because I completely forgot what I wanted to do with this story.

Please vote and share this book because you can !

Emmi

She has cherry red hair and tan skin, she is a little taller than me and she is abit under average weight. her birthday Is 12 says after mine so we celebrate our birthdays on the same night. we haven't turned sixteen yet but we will in about 3 months, I'm actually excited for this one because then I will be able to get the 5 per icings I want!

Her traits

Cheeky

Prankster

Excitable

A big flirt

Funny

Social butterfly

Her parents died when she was 8 months old so she was adopted by her aunt Tiffany who had her uterus removed at eighteen for health reasons so she couldn't have a baby so she took emmi in.

As you can probably tell Aveias friend Liam is Liam Payne!

Next chapter ; Aveias and emmis birthday!