Just scan our chocolate

We put our sunny's on and he held my hand. some cashier have me a forth look as we went through there shop. Harry sent me to get three boxes of nice chocolates, he said he had to go bathroom. so I did...

We met back at the Nandos part.

"I bought two boxes of chocolate, ice cream and all the one direction movies I could find." I laughed

And he nodded.

"What's up?" I whispered leaning in to kiss him

"Nothing"

We walked around the shops for a little longer Harry bought so much one direction merchandise it was hilarious.

We were in a shop and Harry was buying a pair of pants and a top... guess who realised it was Harry styles ! the cashier! oh great.... she ran around the bench and kissed him full on, I was getting jealous.

Harry finally got her off of him and took 500 to many photos with her, he signed four items and her boob? and he also signed ten pieces of paper. I was waiting at the other side of the store but got sick of over there so I walked over to Harry. the cashier shot me a scary look and I took a step back from Harry ad she smiled.

We stayed and chatted to her for ten minutes and we now have her phone number. Harry is following her on twitter and I am still not having twitter because I don't want hate... she asked for photos with me too! awe I feel loved.

I think her name is Marisa. she was a nice girl but she some how tongued Harry twice. She asked if we were dating then since we said no she asked to be Harry's girlfriend and thank The Lord he said no. we said goodbye and we went off to buy a phone and a SIM card. so we could call this girl tonight.

We got home and I changed back into my pjs and Harry got the phone working. I put the movie on and he got the spoons. as the movie started it showed all the fans from there first concert and I almost started crying again but I didn't. this time I felt like I was going to vomit. I ran over to the toilet and hung my head over just in time to vomit.

I heard the movie pause and then Harry was right behind me holding my hair back and rubbing my upper back.

"Shhh" he whispered "your alright"

I stopped vomiting about for minutes later and I told Harry to go put the movie back on. I flushed the toilet several times and brushed my teeth twice and mouth gargled twice, I sprayed air freshener and walked out of the bathroom my breath smelling fine and the bathroom is ok.

"Thank you" I mumbled to Harry not expecting him to hear

He smiled back at me and I sat down resting in his side.

By the end of the movie I was crying, about all the girls. we had eaten all the ice cream and one of the boxes of ice cream. I got up holding Harry's hand and took him over to the bed and hopping in. He held me close and he fell asleep but I still lay awake thinking. as I was starting to fall asleep

I muttered ever so quietly "hurry up and ask me to be your girlfriend"

I didn't notice but he smiled... he heard me.

I woke up and felt around for Harry... he wasn't there, I got up and out of bed and felt like shit. maybe I'll take the day off. Amelia and Emmi were already ready and it was only seven. I asked Emmi to the temperature taker thingi, and I asked Amelia where Harry was

"He had to go?" she said "I think there was a interview or something"

"Oh thanks" Emmi handed me the thingi and I took my temp, "how are you and Niall ?"

"Oh you know... DATING " she squealed

"Hey calm it ! I have a headache!" I said quietly

"Sorry" she said apologetically "you should take the day off" she took the thing from my underarm and "yeah DEFFINATELY take the day off! this is high"

I decided to take the day off.

A/N yeah hope you liked it ! next chapter is about the day off. Thanks for reading !!!