Epilogue of her life

10 years after that sleepover

She didn't get called for the questions, she is now getting married to Seamus.

2 years after the marriage

Thy had a daughter and named her Aveia. she looked nothing like her parents but he was stunning.

10 years after Aveia was born

The day before Aveias birthday Erin had bought a lotto ticket, cut to the chase they won 10millon dollars!

Erin's dad was getting sick and to help him they had to move to England, Avis didn't mind. she didn't really connect with anyone in her school at Australia. she moved to linden and she instantly made friends with a little boy called Liam. Who could sing like an angel, so could she but she was shy.

2 years after they moved

Erin's dad has dyed

Erin's mum was in depression and wasn't coping well so she lives with erin.

Aveia and Liam were best of friends and nothing would change that, except mums work.

They moved to america.

3 years after the move

Erin's mum was still alive but suffering from arthritis and is on life support. Erin's mum keeps telling Erin to let her go, but Erin won't until the time is right .

Which is next week.erins mums life support is gone and she died in her sleep that night.

1 year after that

It is Avis's sixteenth birthday. She gets tickets to travel back to England to see Liam who wants to go on xfactor.what she doesn't understand is why are there only two ticket instead of three, because her best friend emmi gets to come. most of there money is put away for collage for emmi Liam and Aveia and also Aveias little 5 year old brother.

Erin and Seamus have to stay at home and work but Aveia and emmi are going to England !

This is where I'm continuing the story from!

Aveia is a beautuful young girl with her grandmothers dark brown hair and her dads piercing blue eyes, her hair is just long enough to cover her belly button.

She is semi pale but semi taned. She has a beautiful face structure and she has been asked to model about 14 times since she was six.she is 5 foot 3 at the moment but will be taller when she is 18.

Her traits are

Bubbly

Cute

Careing

Truthfull

Funny

Abit of a smart ass

She hates school

Even though she is all those things she doesn't play by rules and she can be a bitch to people she doesn't like.!

She is reasonably social

She is a night owl

She has ways wanted to have an amazing relationship where it's not twelvie and now that she can she is to scared of getting hurt.

Just vote for this story if you want more!.