The day off

I made myself some coffee and toast ... vegemite toast.

I took my food and phone to bed Åland ate while checking my messages from Harry. it is 8:12am

6:36am 'sorry I had to leave so early there was a interview'

7:21am 'now a photo shoot , I look hot!'

8:02am 'hey I will have a break for two hours at 8:30am so call me'

I will call him :)

After I had checked my messages I went through my photos, i have so many of Harry and I. then there are ones of Emmi and I then ... Brock.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I stopped myself from crying any more. I finished my toast and made a twitter and Instagram. I had no followers, I followed Harry and the boys and Emmi and Amelia. It was now eight thirty and I called Harry.

"Hey!"

"Hey"

"Guess what !!?"

"What !?"

"I got twitter and Instagram"

"Yay what's your name"

"@aveia_mckenna:) "

"Okay I'm following you, watch out your gonna get a lot more followers I just tweeted about you"

I checked twitter ,

'@Harry_styles: you finally got twitter and Instagram !! @Aveia_McKenna:) #clapforAvey

I now have ... holy shit 3582 followers on twitter and 2513 on Instagram in under three seconds.

Now trending on twitter is

#whoisavey

#clapforavey

"Wow, that's allot of people!"

"Yes it is"

"So wanna come over?"

"Yeah, why are you home !!!"

"I feel sick!"

"Oh dr.harry will make it better!"

"Hah okay see you soon"

"Bye"

Harry came over and we just talked on the bed for half an hour while I was painting his toenails :)

"I don't even feel that bad anymore but I wouldn't kiss me just yet!"

"Awe but but but"

"Harry!"

"What"

"Stay still"

"Oh okay"

I finished painting his toes and the were now a perfect shade of blood red.

"Oooooh they match the gif I got you!" Harry clapped his happiness and he pulled out a black box 8cm by 8cm.

"Harry! you shouldn't of "

"But I did" he smirked and gave the box to me.

I opened the box to find the pair of earrings I liked at the store and the matching necklace, they were beautiful. I looked up at Harry

"Will you be my girlfriend ?" he asked in a sweet voice.

Since we were sitting on the bed it was hard but I tackled him, hugging him and kissing him all over his face.

"Yes Harry, I will!" I kissed him again ."When did you get these !"

"When you got the chocolates!" he laughed "I heard you tell me to hurry up, so I asked you now."

I blushed "you heard that ?"

"I hear every thing."

A/N I hope you liiiikkkkeeeeddddd!!! I don't know what it is about this book but I love writing it .thanks for reading!!