AMELIA

Coming home after shopping, we packed our groceries and filled our wardrobes with our clothes and YAY our hours is dons!! I'm going to miss living with Liam and Niall though!

--------------------------------------------

A month after getting the groceries

Amelia has just moved in and we are sitting on the lounge watching Liam and Niall on the X factor.

"C'mon boys!!" I shouted at the tv before tearing up "how did they not get through!"

The boys have just got told they are coming home. I'm happy to see them again but upset because they Gould of won it.

After about three adds the boys are back on the screen? but I couldn't watch the rest of it because I got a phone call from mum saying I need to catch the nearest flight home, dad is really sick!

I ran and asked if Emmi was coming home and she told me she was, she didn't understand why.

"My dad is sick, he only has about five months to live..."

Emmi came and gave me a hug and Amelia ran over and started rubbing my back as I cried into Emmi.

"The flight is tomorrow, who is coming?"

"I am!" Emmi whispered

"I can't, I have work. leave me some money and I can keep renting this place?" Amelia cried. if someone cries she cries.

--------------------------------------------

Back in America, Tuesday

"Mum what's happening!"

"Sweet pea!"

"Mum! what is happening!" I yelled looking for dad.

"He is sick, he is at the hospital."

"Take us there !? please"

"Okay honey."

We drove to the hospital an I cried the whole way, Emmi sitting next to me comforting me. we got to the hospital and I instantly ran to the desk.

"What room is Seamus McKenna in?" I cried

"Room 34" the perky blond at the desk told me

I ran to the room and flung the door open. I saw dad in the bed not looking well at all, I froze well I thought I froze.

Next thing I know I'm lying in a hospital bed in the same room as my dad. I open my eyes and rubbed the back if my head, I must of passed out.

I see three people leaning over me. Emmi mum and a nurse. they all look pretty worried.

"What happened?" I asked "was it all a dream"

"Was what a dream dear?" mum whispered

"Dad?!"

I got up out if bed and ran over to dad, almost collapsing writhing my first few steps. it wasn't a dream...

There he laid in a coma. I felt warm tears running down my face.

I kissed him on the forehead and ran out of the room, not stoping at the hospital doors. I left the hospital and called a cab. I went to my house and sat around the back, the doors were locked.

I have fourteen missed calls and six messages. all from mum.

I picked up my phone and called someone, not Emmi not mum not Liam , I called Amelia. I told her what was happening and I told her I wouldn't be back anytime soon.

A/N oooohhh drama ! I hope you liked this! I still really enjoy writing it! thanks so much to my readers. xoxoxo xoxoxox