The next day

We all woke up at eleven fourth five, I'm the only one who doesn't want breakfast. j never want breakfast early when I wake up but if I don't eat I will be called anorexic, it is the same as lunch, if I don't eat I will be called anorexic! I am not anorexic, I want to be curvier and heavier! I am currently 34 kgs, I don't want to be! I try put on weight but it doesn't work.

Chelsea got a bowl of coco pops.

Olivia got a bowl of porridge

I got toast

Jessie got toast

Lily got yogurt

Marina got toast

Charlotte got coco pops

"There were blueberries !" Lilly whispered to be in sadness, everyone watched as she was leaning in, to my sticky outy ear.

"Well I'm sorry! love you xox"

She giggled and everyone looked rather confused.

"So what are we doing after we get ready?" Chelsea questioned

"Well we will be meeting up with Lexi"

"Sounds good!" they exclaimed in unison.

We put our bowls and plates on the sink and went to get dressed, we put our makeup on and sprayed deodorant everywhere. finally we were ready, we headed for the door and shouted goodbye to anyone who was in the house.

We walked to the park and found Alexis .... who was talking with ..... sea....seamus! oh crap oh crap oh my god! do I walk away... I can't I'm linked arms with Olivia and Chelsea... there's no turning back.

"Hey Seamus?" I said with a hint of question in my tone

"Hey" he replied.

Oh my god he said hey ! just kidding, I'm not like that.

Why is he here? why is Lexi talking to him? what did she do!

"So what are you doing here ?" I asked Seamus.

"Well I lived near Lexi so we arranged to all hang out, it was a surprise for you guys" he said sweetly

I know it sounds like he has a crush on me but he doesn't I already asked if he did.he is one of my friends and e is also friends with Lexi, sometimes I wish they weren't friends because I think she likes him. she always does this, I show her who I like then she likes them a day later. it is really quite annoying but I guess I'm okay with it because when I moved to her school in year two, all her friends liked me more than her, even her bestest friend but now both of us have realised she was just using us to get popular... We both hate her now, she is nice and I had the best times with her but after the 'honeymoon' stage she started leaving me out. this made my life hell!

Anyways, we went on to play soccer and twenty four homes in the park. we had the best time and no Seamus did not feel akward at all, it was pretty amazing. We kept looking at each other every time someone took a selfie. It's an inside joke, very time I would take a selfie with a friend he would see and every time he took a picture I would see but thats not that weird because I'm looking at him most of the day, he is in all of my classes except for pdhpe.

It was four thirty so we walked Seamus and Lexi home said...

The other girls went home and I was left at home watching Shaytard's, hey I'm not complaining. I did a little bit of homework and had a shower. then I was pretty tired so I went to sleep.

______________________________________________________

Chelsea is a quite person when she is around people who can judge her, she loves reading and watching criminal minds and Harry potter. she absolutely loves Fred Weasly and Sirius black and Remus.

Her fave colour is red and black

She has blond hair and pale skin, she has some slight freckles on her cheeks, she has a cute little button nose and she thinks she is chubby but she isn't, she is perfectly average!

Her traits are

Bookworm

Fangirl

Crazy

Shy

Kind

She would stick up for me if she had to but she'd rather let me do it on my own and bitch about them afterwards.

That is Chelsea, not all this is true and I made her for the book but she is based off Chelsea.

___________________________

A/N : I hope you like and have fun reading it, once all the descriptions are done the chapters will be longer. in only twelve and I hate reading and writing so don't expect anything good, I'm just kidding! I don't really like reading books but I love writing them. one direction will not be apart if the next chapter but the one after that xoxoxo love you.

Pay a visit to Chelsea's book! it is called one directions animalistic body guard. it is truly amazing and I aspire to have a book as successful as that. but even if I make a few people happy I'll pretty much think that my book is successful because I only want to make people enjoy reading. Anyways thank you for reading, the next chapter will be out tomorrow.

By the way I usually do my authors Note in bold, I forgot to last chapter! I'm super sorry don't hurt me! heehhehe love you.

Stay calm stay cool stay strange